WetlookPro

Message # 2572

Subject: Read This Attention other WAM webmasters

Date: Tue 04/03/03 06:15:01 GMT

Name: Graham (UK) gb

Email: graham@styxwetworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

1)

During the past few weeks, Styx has seen several unsuccessful attacks to try and break into our members area. We have also seen two attacks (one today) where a robot script has attempted around 10,000 combinations of folder and file name in an attempt to locate security files for all the major security and card systems - where we may be holding members passwords. Note that they cannot get credit card info as we don't hold that. The attacks have been unsuccessful.

If you (as a WAM webmaster) would like a copy of our Apache error log, please let me know. I'm happy to email it to you so that you can check if you would have been vulnerable to such an attack on your server. Then you can take steps to avoid being broken into.

2)

Like another WAM site (allwam.net) we have had an instance of someone signing up for membership and using their bank account for payment. As such verification takes a few days (unlike instant credit card), he got access to the members area for a few days before we discovered he'd used incorrect bank info and ripped us off. Then he tried to do it again! We have now stopped taking bank account signups via CCBILL and offer PayPal instead (where the account has already been verified).

I propose setting up a page that other WAM webmasters can contribute to. On this page will be the names and email addresses of people who have tried to beat the system and should be avoided or blocked. If any of the WAM webmasters would care to contribute to this, we can defeat the thieves together and I'd be happy to hear from you.

Graham

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]