Wetlook-Online

Message # 25682.1

Subject: Hello Re: Enjoyable Embarrassment

Date: Tue 07/11/06 01:01:35 GMT

Name: original uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
so no other girls went into pool wif you?
In reply to Message (25682) Hello Enjoyable Embarrassment

By Jester512 - ca Tue 07/11/06 00:46:10 GMT

Okay so I was at a party this weekend and a few of us were hanging around outside in the back yard it was pretty cold out but nobody seems to care too much we were having a good time and then when one who had been drinking too much was under the impression that I had been hitting on his g/f. He got pretty upset and began to push me around, it wasn't long before this altercation came to blows and unfortunetly for me he was quite a bit bigger then I was. The guy's house was on about an acre and also an unfortunet coincidence for me this fight took place near their rather large fish pond which I'm told was about 12 ft deep. It didn't take long for people to start yelling things like "throw him in!" "cool him off" "make him go for a swim" and at that point my only goal was to avoid the embarrassment of being tossed into the pond in front of all my friends. However it wasn't long before I was too exhausted to keep up the struggle and once the guy knew it that's when it happend, I knew I was about to go for a swim, I knew I was about to be embarressed although I didn't want it to happen I was a little turned on, just then the guy said it's time for a swimming lesson" and with that he launched me out into the freezing cold pond with everyone cheering and laughing. Despite the freezing cold water and the fight I was quite turned on by the embarassing situation.

Has anything like this ever happend to anyone? please comment.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.050 seconds to generate ]