Wetlook-Online

Message # 25668

Subject: Question Serious question - AGE of wam models

Date: Mon 06/11/06 11:52:33 GMT

Name: Markus ch

Email: attendant@tubqueens.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Dear friends

I have a serious question. What about the minimal age a wam model has to have? I ask this for a special reason. I certainly am not into kids and I never had underaged models on my site. Hell, I would love to work with more females in a real good age, also around 40 or more years. I want to show a wide range of women and girls on my site. Now I had the possibility to do some sets with two girls at the age of 16. I certainly did it and don't wanted to close the door when they arrived. I was searching for juristic rules on the net but couldn't find anything helpful.

I know the rules of watching wam or erotic stuff are different from country to country. On my site I NEVER will show nudity or sexually explicit stuff. Even I linked to sites that contains stuff like this. All at Tub Queens anytime is clothed and this will not change in years. But I don't want to get in trouble when I publish stuff of 16 years old girls.

The other question is if you want to see that or if you say: NO - UNDERAGED!!!

All I can say is the girls were the most normal, joyful girls I worked with since a long time. They really enjoyed it. I think one of the wam elements I like is that it is a very childish thing. On the other side I know it has a sexual factor and it is a fetish.

Will you please give me some of your thoughts, maybe experiences (from producers) or advises if I should show the sets or not?

I don't want to harm any feelings or laws. Which is not done when I present this gals that really enjoyed what they did. In my opinion. But I want to read some of your thoughts about it before I really will do it.

I live in Switzerland, Europe. I heard that laws in UK are others than in the USA, that means that UK allows to show girls of 16, in the States it depends from 18 to 21 years.

Thanks for your advise. Don't judge me. I only want to be careful.

Thanks for your help.

Markus

www.tubqueens.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]