minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 23:33:15 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 25649.1.1.4.1.2.1.1.1.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Is there wetlook in hell??????

Date: Wed 08/11/06 23:41:18 GMT

Name: NYNiceguy uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

That is also a question to ask your pastor.. really I wonder if the Beatles could ever possibly go there, 'cause nobody there would like them. If hell is a lake of fire, wetlook is doomed. If the furthest depths of hell is an ice pit like in Dante's Inferno, then hell isn't such a solid proposition. Maybe the messy ppl could find something there for them?
In reply to Message (25649.1.1.4.1.2.1.1.1.1) Question Re: Is there wetlook in hell?????? [nt]

By Monty Python - gb Wed 08/11/06 21:57:46 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (25649.1.1.4.1.2.1.1.1) Hello Re: Is there wetlook in heaven??????

By Desert Hawk - us Wed 08/11/06 20:17:10 GMT

Unless the Beatles repented of their sins and accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, then they will end up in Hell.  
In reply to Message (25649.1.1.4.1.2.1.1) Confused Re: Is there wetlook in heaven??????

By NYNiceguy - uu Wed 08/11/06 17:25:33 GMT

That's a question to ask your pastor. That's like asking if the Beatles will be in heaven, and if Beatles' records will be in heaven (and not those lousy reissue CD's?) For now those in heaven are waiting for Paul and Ringo  .. haha ..   great posts by born again wet, do you like the Beatles?
In reply to Message (25649.1.1.4.1.2.1) Question Is there wetlook in heaven?????? [nt]

By Monty Python - gb Tue 07/11/06 22:31:26 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (25649.1.1.4.1.2) Hello Bah, heaven... Real men go to Valhalla! :-P [nt]

By WetCasual - klesbader@spray.no no Tue 07/11/06 09:57:37 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (25649.1.1.4.1) Hello Re: You reached an OT, but important issue

By Reverend Desert Hawk - us Mon 06/11/06 22:25:52 GMT

"Anyway, wouldn't it be easier to think each great religion is a good way to the one God?"  My pastor once said that he wishes that were true, because it would mean a lot more people would go to Heaven and a lot fewer people would go to Hell.  However, the Bible clearly says that Jesus is the only way a person can be saved.  Mohammed, Buddha, Confucious, etc. will take their followers to Hell.  Check out these links for more information.

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0042/0042_01.asp

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0014/0014_01.asp

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/5012/5012_01.asp

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0016/0016_01.asp

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0001/0001_01.asp

In reply to Message (25649.1.1.4) Angry You reached an OT, but important issue

By Andrew - pl Mon 06/11/06 12:11:56 GMT

Why do people from every religion think theirs is better? OK, maybe in the Bible baptism was full submersion, but we don't live word in word by the rules of the Bible. NO CHURCH does! Every religion makes some changes, especially the truths of the Old Testament are dead (and maybe they should be - for instance the eye for eye, death for death etc. rule is a bit barbaric). The Jews don't follow the Torah word by word, even the Muslims don't follow the Quran word by word. Anyway, wouldn't it be easier to think each great religion is a good way to the one God? Why fight over which one is better. Isn't war what every holy book is against? And stating that one religion is superior to other is the first step to war.

Sorry, for the OT, but I always try to react to statements putting one person/country/religion over another.

Andrew.

In reply to Message (25649.1.1) Info Today's sermon: baptism

By Reverend Desert Hawk - us Sun 05/11/06 23:37:06 GMT

1.  Are you sure she is wearing a skirt?  It sure looks like slacks to me.

2.  "Can someone please tell me why baptisms are done fully clothed,seems to be no reason for this".   Because doing baptisms naked or in bikinis would be immodest and improper!  During my various searches for baptisms, I actually did find a few pictures of baptisms in bikinis and one-piece swimsuits.  AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!  Only a liberal apostate church would allow that!  No real fundamentalist evanhgelical church would do that.  On a related note, sprinkling, especially of babies, is NOT a real baptism!  The Bible clearly says that baptisms are to be by total immersion, and of those who have put their faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.  The very word baptize comes from the Greek word baptizo, which means total immersion in water. Sorry if I offended any Catholics (Church of England also?), but sprinkling of babies is wrong!  

In reply to Message (25649.1) Hello skirt

By swampy - wet_skirt@yahoo.co.uk ex Sun 05/11/06 20:34:02 GMT

Nice to see a girl wearing a skirt for a change!

Can someone please tell me why baptisms are done fully clothed,seems to be no reason for this.

In reply to Message (25649) Hello Webshots baptism

By Anonymous - us Sun 05/11/06 20:26:27 GMT

http://family.webshots.com/album/281485627wzwidn

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.047 seconds to generate ]