WetlookPro

Message # 25582.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Bo Derek

Date: Thu 02/11/06 11:34:21 GMT

Name: Francis Chu au

Email: sfchu@tig.com.au

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I can give you some more information on the Bo Derek interview on "Pebble Mill At One".  

The young lady who interviewed her was Josephine Buchan, who in 1986 was a very good looking female.

I will try and find a picture of her soon.

In reply to Message (25582.1.1) Hello Re: Bo Derek

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 02/11/06 08:59:20 GMT

Yes...I have that scene on tape. It's on my "MK55" tv compilation tape, and I taped if from the show "Entertainment Tonite" in 1993. She rides her horses and then goes into the pool in her jeans and blouse to be interviewed.

But thats not the scene I am looking for. As Brian is from the UK...perhaps he has the "other" Bo Derek fully clothed pool interview that is much rarer and nobody yet has found it. That was a 1986 interview she did (via tape from her ranch in California) on the old BBC lunchtime show called "Pebble Mill at One"...where they sent one of the UK fermale show hosts to interview her and BOTH ladies did the interview fully clothed in Bo's pool. If you can track that one down...I will send you a box of 20 DVDs for that one.

MK

www.wamtec.com

In reply to Message (25582.1) Read This Re: Bo Derek

By soggybottom - uu Thu 02/11/06 08:38:24 GMT

Ever watch the movie Tarzan with Bo Derek? That may be easier to find and she spends half the movie in the water with her clothes on.

I think I do remember something about that interview but I don't think I ever saw it.

In reply to Message (25582) Hello Bo Derek

By Brian - ex Thu 02/11/06 06:15:27 GMT

I have looked for years for a video clip of Bo Derek about to be interviewed after riding horses. She tells the pretty female interviewer that she wants to chat in her pool. They then get into the pool fully clothed. I have read about it but just cannot get hold of it. Can anyone help pleeeese?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]