MyWetloook

Message # 25562.4.1.1.1

Subject: Talking Re: An Official reponse

Date: Thu 02/11/06 13:13:55 GMT

Name: soak_ed de

Email: soak_ed@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well all of your traffic is very interesting however any business that does not treat it's customers well will not last long.  Granted you are giving away free videos every week, but your attitutude toward your potential customers is rather poor.  I do believe the market will decide your future not your attitude.  I also have to agree that a site that is selling predominantly pirated video from TV is not a very good way to run a business.  This is not an attack, just an observation.  So, please do what you want and we will see where you are 6 months from now.  I can't speak for Nigel but seeing as how he doesn't profit from this forum, I don't really think it matters if you post on the other forums, your absence here isn't going to affect this forum in any way.
In reply to Message (25562.4.1.1) Hello Re: An Official reponse

By The WamBank Manager - us Thu 02/11/06 12:52:25 GMT

This is not a slam against Nigel. I am merely pointing out the facts....i.e. UMD has several moderators, and we have been treated very fairly on that forum. This forum has no moderators, and we have seen nothing but attacks on our site from this forum.

Yes...I do believe this forum is out of control and needs to have moderators. That is not a critcism against Nigel. I have been saying that to him for many years and he knows me and that what I am saying now is nothing new.

I might also add that Graham runs a very friendly and cordial forum too...Graham's forum is well managed because it is moderatated...and Wam Producers are morely likely to want to migrate to those Forums like UMD and Grahams forum where they get treated fairly.

I would really like to stay away from this Forum entirely...and I will do....I will not post any messages...unless you flame us. So when we give away the 10 free clips each week I will consider to do all that thru Graham's forum in future and to bypass this forum...because we do need to visit  this forum at all. We do not need foot traffic....we already have a greater traffic ourselves....we have a network of 27 other wet and messy websites so you can probably figure out who we are...and so that would mean 27 sites disapearing from this forumn and going to Graham's forum instead.   It is really up to Nigel to make the producers feel welcome here....and to set up moderators to stop all the hostility and attacks on this forum.....otherwise I will steer all our traffic will  to Graham's forum instead...and we already have customers and traffic that are equal in size to boh UMD and Nigel's Forums...and within the next few months we will have have largest traffic center in the wam world....so we are not reliant on any forums for traffic....we will soon have the number one traffic center in the wam world....so it's up to the forum heads to make us feel welcome...or our traffic all goes to the other Forums who make us more welcome,

WBM.

In reply to Message (25562.4.1) Sad Re: An Official reponse

By soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com de Thu 02/11/06 10:59:49 GMT

Wow, the manager goes on and on about people slamming his site and then he goes and slams Nigel.  I am not sure that is the proper thing to do since Nigel runs this site free of charge, and has stated in the past he doesn't want moderators, he doesn't want any kind of log-in process etc.  You would think Mr. Manager could have been a little more polite about it.  Ironic I guess.  
In reply to Message (25562.4) Hello An Official reponse

By The WamBank Manager - us Thu 02/11/06 10:42:11 GMT

We are sorry that we have upset some of the "recyclers" and thieves who have been stealing clips from other websites and attempting to upload them to TheWamBank. We have been getting getting hate mail from those people (including profanity laced messages from persons like the above person) who just hate being caught out at violating the rules.

We have 2 primary obligations to uphold on our site ...

1) To defend the intellectual property rights of all the Wam Producers who produce amateur and professional Wam media, and to ensure that none of their media gets loaded to the site unless it comes directly from that Wam Producer himself, and

2) To not undermine other clip sites like the Wetinred site or ECGunge site or the Actung/WS wetlook site or Wamtec Gold or the KBC wammovies Yahoo group...or any other sites that also collect clips. We have just established a media sharing relationship with the wetinred site where WIR members will be able to see wambank clips on the WIR site in near future, and we are rejecting any clips that have the WIR or ECgunge logos on them. We are rejecting all clips that look "suspicious" and that appear to have been stolen or recycled from other sites. We are rejecting all clips that have other website logos on them. We are rejecting all clips that appear to be heavily pixelated with artifacts (a sure sign it has been taken from Youtube and recycled).

The Wambank concept is clearly stated in the rules...i.e. every uploader must upload his OWN clips that he makes himself....we do not want "scavengers" or "recyclers" to upload to the site. That is pointless....if you want Youtube clips or WIR clips...you should go directly to those sites to get those clips. We are creating a site for "original" clips...not for recycled or stolen clips.

We have been very fair in quoting the upload rules in 4-5 different places on the site...and for somebody to try and upload recycled clips after we warn people 4 times on the site not to do it....don't bother coming to our site. We have 7 moderators who are highly experienced and knowledgeable of the wam world...and we can spot a suspicious item being uploaded.

In the case of this person doing the complaining today......he was one of several people we caught uploading clips that had the Divx logo on them..when the file format was in WMV format. And as any 5 year old knows that Divx clips are in AVI format,  but this person is uploading clips in WMV format that have DIVX logos on them....so that is an immediate red flag. Therefore we know his claims that he made these clips for Rapidshare are not true...because if he had made the original clips...he should have uploaded his clips in AVI format....but he uploaded in WMV format...and  clips that have a Divx logo on screen and are in WMV format can only mean one thing...somebody took the original AVI clip..and recycled it into a WMV clip.

We do not care how much hate mail and flames we get on the forums when it comes to these issues.....the only thing we care about is to have a website that is faithful to the other Wam Producers and is totally faithful and respectful of other sites like the WIR site and ECgunge clips site and the Actung WF wetlook clips site.

If we upset a few wise guys and recyclers along the way...then so be it.

We are going to run this site like a true "bank"...i.e. we will not accept bad checks or counterfeit currency.

Those people who play by the rules will enjoy all our facilities.....i.e. we are going to GIVE AWAY 10 FREE VIDEOS every week (starting next week) to everybody on the forums....no credits needed...anybody and everybody will get totally free access to 10 FREE VIDEOS every week.....so we will treat everybody very generously....so if you wish to find something to complain about that....when somebody will giving you 10 free videos every week from next week.....then that is your perogative to do that...(don't look a gift horse in the mouth). It just amazes me that that we have had 3254 people who have registered for our site in the last 3 weeks, and we have almost 2000 videos on the site and almost 24,000 downloads so far...and not ONE single person has started a thread on this forum that has said anything nice about our site. We have had 3250 satisfied people who like the site and stay silent and saying nothing about us on the forum....while 4-5 grumpy and upset people have created only negative postings about us. This is very disappointing, not for me personally, but for my 7 dedicated moderators who manage the site for us. They have been working many hours each day to help build this site into what it has become in only 3 weeks...and yet the site has gotten zero compliments or kudos from anybody who started a nice thread about us...and 3250 silent people...and 4-5 people creating negative threads about us.  We have invented a one-of-a-kind website that has never existed in the wam world before....and the only feedback we have been getting is negative postings on this forum (we were very nicely treatd on UMD btw...it is only this forum that is so hostile) and people like this person above...sending profanities to our email box.

You are free to express your opinions as you please. If you can manage to find something to complain about when we are dropping 10 free videos every week for you to see....then I am sure the curmudgeons will find something to say. You say whatever you like, but if you state something false or baseless (as JW has done recently) we will vigorously defend our website name and reply to your claims, and those persons like the one above who send us abusive emails....will have their accounts suspended and we WILL block their ip address from being able to access our server.....so negative minded people....we will block your ip address from accessing our site because we will assume that you are not interested in being able to download the 10 free videos we will be announcing to this forum each week.

We are running things the same way Nigel runs his forum......i.e. Nigel has his rules...and if you violate the rules and become abusive...your ip address will be banned from accessing our site.

It is a shame that we have to keep responding to 4-5 people who start negative threads about us. Our standard policy will be...we are not going to bore you and post any more infos about us on this forum......we already know what a hostile place this is. So...in future...you will not hear any words from us....just a link each week to where you can grab the next 10 free videos. We will only bore you with our messages if we are provoked and have to respond to some false or negative posting on the forums. So...if you want to hear nothing from me again....just sit back and enjoy the free videos each week. If you want to keep posting negative comments...you will force me to respond...and if this keeps happening....then Nigel will have to decide if that person is a troll or trouble maker...cos Nigel has the option to ban those people who are so hostile on this forum.

THIS IS A NOTE TO NIGEL.....I will not bore people on this forum by posting on this forum...unless a negative poster is slamming our site again.....and if you do not want to see me having to respond to negative people...please moderate this Forum properly.... the same way we moderate our site...i.e. TheWamBank has a team of 7 moderators.  The UMD forum is a friendly place where we have been treated kindly...and that has 4-5 moderators. This forum is much more hostile than UMD is..and is often out of control.....and that is because it has ZERO moderators who check things promptly on a daily basis....so wam producers keep getting flamed and slandered and those flames allowed to stand for days. This forum should really have a proper set of moderators...the same as we have...and as UMD have. This forum is often out of control and like "Dodge City"....but thats OK....we can handle these hostile people if you can't do it.

Sincerely

TheWambank Manager

http://thewambank.com/

In reply to Message (25562) Depressed FORGET THE WAMBANK SITE

By WETTERTHEBETTER - nl Tue 31/10/06 22:29:18 GMT

HELLO ALL

I ADDED 4 VIDEOS TO WAMBANK AND 3 OF THEM I TOOK MY SELF FROM THE ORIGINAL VIDEO.

ALL OF THEM ARE REJECTED BY WAMBANK WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING.

ACTUALLY I STARTED THE WHOLE CLIPS AND VIDEO SHARE ON THIS FORUM VIA "RAPIDSHARE"

BUT OK I WILL NEVER ADD A CLIP OR VIDEO ANYMORE ON THIS STUPID WAMBANK SITE  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.182 seconds to generate ]