WetlookPro

Message # 25562.3.1

Subject: Note Re:SPERM BANK

Date: Wed 01/11/06 20:29:35 GMT

Name: retardo uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I find it flawed that they are selling downloads for a bunch of videos that they had no hand in producing.  The nature of the site would lend to contributing 'copyrighted' material w/o permission.  Which is the way of the future for the whole internet... no doubt... considering how many TV shows are up on YouTube nowadays.  The big difference tho, where laws are actually broken, is when they start charging for other people's work as if it was their own.  And don't give me that crap about it bieng a 'download fee' for their server costs.  They are flatly making a profit off of other people's vids.

As far as rejecting uploads... that is just common sense.  WamMonkey's site (after he abandoned it) was quickly overrun with childish idiots uploading non-wam material... stuff you wouldn't want to watch if you knew what you were downloading!!

In reply to Message (25562.3) Hello Re: FORGET THE WAMBANK SITE

By Waterspaniel - us Wed 01/11/06 15:29:42 GMT

I'm sure thewambank manager will respond to you here shortly, and I'm not the "official" spokesman for the bank, but I do know a little about it. If your clips were rejected, you were given a reason, so first read the reason, then go back and read the bank rules, and that should explain things. Print them out, keep them in front of you when you post. The rules are there for legal reasons and to maintain the quality and integrity of the site. The bank has to protect itself legally and screens all submissions carefully. If your clip is rejected, it's nothing personal with you, just check the reason and try again with another clip, in accordance with the rules. Clips stolen from wam and producer sites are not accepted. They have to be especially careful with camcorder footage, again for legal reasons (you might've heard about the latest lawsuit against Youtube). They have to verify that the poster of the clip owns the footage, and that those in the clip have agreed to have their picture on the Internet. Whether you return to the bank or not is up to you, but you're missing out on a good thing if you don't. Have a good day.
In reply to Message (25562) Depressed FORGET THE WAMBANK SITE

By WETTERTHEBETTER - nl Tue 31/10/06 22:29:18 GMT

HELLO ALL

I ADDED 4 VIDEOS TO WAMBANK AND 3 OF THEM I TOOK MY SELF FROM THE ORIGINAL VIDEO.

ALL OF THEM ARE REJECTED BY WAMBANK WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING.

ACTUALLY I STARTED THE WHOLE CLIPS AND VIDEO SHARE ON THIS FORUM VIA "RAPIDSHARE"

BUT OK I WILL NEVER ADD A CLIP OR VIDEO ANYMORE ON THIS STUPID WAMBANK SITE  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]