MyWetloook

Message # 25502.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: No Subject

Date: Sat 28/10/06 21:09:49 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
yeah  the clip show them in the air and then falling in but no after shots Sad
In reply to Message (25502.1) Hello Re: No Subject

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 28/10/06 20:32:18 GMT

Yes...and NO.

Yes...a wet scene did take place...but no...you never got to see any of it in the movie. You can thank the editors for that. In the actual film all you see is a 1 second clip of one of the girls dropping into the pool...and then it cuts away and you never see anything at all.

It is one of those UYI scenes....Use Your Imagination...cos you know a wet scene happened on the set...but the director and his editors decided to edit the scene in an annoying way to that you never see anthing at all. All you can do...is dream about what the outtakes and behind the scenes footage must have been like.

The bottom line is...don't waste your time renting this or even warming up the VCR when it comes on tv...it's a "non-scene".

MK

In reply to Message (25502) Hello No Subject

By Sopping - us Sat 28/10/06 20:13:54 GMT

A question - and MK may have the answer. Many years ago I remember seeing stills from "The Witches of Eastwick" of the three gals, Cher was one, I don't remember the others, were magnificently drenched in the scene when they were levitated over a pool by the evil Jack Nickolson and then dropped into the water. But at that time I rented the VCR and that scene was not there, although they were facing Jack N. in the same outfits I remember....but dry as a bone. Was there a wet scene in the film? Anyone remember?

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.135 seconds to generate ]