Wetlook-Online

Message # 25384.4.1

Subject: Hello Re: Never knew about that spinoff

Date: Wed 25/10/06 23:43:05 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Torchwood is more insanely laughable than Doctor Who :P Oh, since we have it on after 9 pm we'll have a story where a semi-corporeal being possesses a woman and makes her go around screwing every man in sight (tries a woman too but she decides she's straight) and every man she has sex with, dies. So you get to see a (clothed) sex scene on a restroom washbasin surface where the bloke vapourises and turns into dust. My goodness me what will they think of next? At least the first episode had one of the lead characters out in the rain =)

> By the way: There IS a wet Rose in one of the episodes of the last two years. I can't remember which one

"New Earth": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Earth

Not a lot to see, and it's over before it's started but the stills just about let you make out a wet Billie Piper somewhere under the disinfectant (which looks like water). The episode is more interested on showing scenes of David Tennant soaking wet, so gay men are in for a real treat -- wet man in a suit.

In reply to Message (25384.4) Thumbs Up Never knew about that spinoff

By regenman - regenman@planet.nl nl Wed 25/10/06 04:33:49 GMT

I was waiting patiently for Dr Who to continue around Christmas, never knowing about the Torchwood spinoff...

I found two episodes on Isohunt, a torrent site. There's also lots of Dr Who's to be found - and men, is that a great series! I used to watch it as a child and thought it would be a disappointment to see those episodes again, but no, the're great!

By the way: There IS a wet Rose in one of the episodes of the last two years. I can't remember which one, so you'd better download and watch them all. :-)

Reg

In reply to Message (25384) Pictures This one is for DrWho fans! Wet Jeans at Torchwood! html

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com uu Sun 22/10/06 19:04:22 GMT

Just watched the new "Dr Who" spin off, "Torchwood" on BBC3! I like the way they have based their headquarters under one of the fountains we have shot at, in Cardiff! They have even built a fake base of the fountain in the main room of the secret headquarters!

jeansandpants.com
Jeansandpants's Latest Updates:
Check out the latest additions to our site:

Sun, Oct 22:
Stephanie at Torchwood!
For the Dr Who fans out there! In this update Stephanie gets very wet at the headquarters of the Torchwood Agency!
198 hi-res photos and 2 video clips

Visit jeansandpants.com now!

leonmoomin

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]