minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 12:49:52 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 25384.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: This one is for DrWho fans! Wet Jeans at Torchwood!

Date: Sun 22/10/06 20:50:19 GMT

Name: leonmoomin uu

Email: leon@mostwet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I won't say to much then!

I started watching "Dr Who" from the late seventies!  I have also seen re-runs of lots of the earlier series over the years, but the first Dr's shows are lost forever!  They never repeat those as they have lost a lot of the tapes!

I have also seen the all the Dr Who films, the last of which, set in the US, I believe made by the US was just NOT good, funnily, it was on UKgold a few days ago, couldn't be bothered watching it!

Tom Baker was my first Dr, but didn't mind Peter Davidson or Sylvester McCoy, was funny seeing the latter as the Dr, when I also remembered him as a singing plant on "Tiswas" and also remembered him doing silly things on "How Dare You"!.

Also reminds me of "Blakes Seven", I wish they would remake that as well!

Leon

In reply to Message (25384.2) Hello Re: This one is for DrWho fans! Wet Jeans at Torchwood!

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 22/10/06 20:15:23 GMT

FYI you are well ahead of us in the USA. They only just started airing the new Dr Who series with David Tennant 3 weeks ago (he is great in the role btw...the best Dr since Tom Baker by far).  FYI...I have watched the show from the very first episode (before you were born) in 1963. The new series is great (it was  nice to see Elisabeth Sladen as Sarah Jane Smith again after 25 years).  FYI I once went on a school trip to the BBC Studios in 1966 and watched one of the Patrick Troughton episodes being filmed on a sound stage...and when they brought the Daleks out on the set we all hid behind our seats....it seems silly now...to be afraid of a dustbin with a toilet plunger for an arm...ha ha. I also met Tom Baker and Lalla Ward in 1978 when I was working in Ireland and they were staying at our hotel and filming some episodes in Dublin.

I don't know anything about "Torchwood"...you guys in the UK are 6 months ahead of us. I only heard references to it on some of the Doctor Who episodes recently...and it seemed to be basically like the real life "Manhattan Project" secret weapon project in the USA that started in the 1940's and is still denied to this day.

BTW.,,,,there is a similar goofy concept like this in one of the Linda Thorson episodes of The Avengers....where there is a secret base at the botton of the lake...so Tara King has to jump into the lake in her red pantsuit to swim to the secret base.

MK

In reply to Message (25384) Pictures This one is for DrWho fans! Wet Jeans at Torchwood! html

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com uu Sun 22/10/06 19:04:22 GMT

Just watched the new "Dr Who" spin off, "Torchwood" on BBC3! I like the way they have based their headquarters under one of the fountains we have shot at, in Cardiff! They have even built a fake base of the fountain in the main room of the secret headquarters!

jeansandpants.com
Jeansandpants's Latest Updates:
Check out the latest additions to our site:

Sun, Oct 22:
Stephanie at Torchwood!
For the Dr Who fans out there! In this update Stephanie gets very wet at the headquarters of the Torchwood Agency!
198 hi-res photos and 2 video clips

Visit jeansandpants.com now!

leonmoomin

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]