WetlookPro

Message # 25375.1.2

Subject: Hello Pool Pics????

Date: Sun 22/10/06 16:11:08 GMT

Name: NaturalBornChaos uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
OK,I'm making a request now

Look at my work,Jeannette,short skirt hose,she goes in like my girls do

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSS!!!!!

In reply to Message (25375.1) Happy Re: A question fro producers, similar to Barry's question

By Markus - attendant@tubqueens.com ch Sun 22/10/06 14:50:39 GMT

Hi DH!

Some of my Queens change their clothes before going in the tub. Some of them arrive with many different - but always own - clothes to choose between them.

The best of all was Jeanette when we did our first set, which is in my free section of the site. She arrived with those high boots and all and I thought she is looking great. Then I asked her in which outfit she thinks about going in the water. She laughed and said: "THIS is my outfit for the tub!" ;-) She lives close to me but surely change the clothes to dry ones before she leaves. Sunny (also in the free tub with two great sets) was walking home in the clothes she was wearing for her first set. It was in the midst of summer ;-)

I also will start with outdoor pics next summer and I try to find a indoor pool now for doing more pics with several girls beside the tub photos. Maybe I'll find some nice place...

Best wishes from Switzerland

Markus

www.tubqueens.com

In reply to Message (25375) Question A question fro producers, similar to Barry's question

By Desert Hawk - us Sun 22/10/06 14:41:04 GMT

For those shoots where models wear their own clothes, do they usually show up already wearing what they will get wet in, or do they change before the shoot.  Do they usually change into dry clothes before leaving, or do they go home in their wet clothes?  The idea of a woman having been wearing what she gets wet in and going home in wet clothes is most exciting to me!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]