minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 12:37:11 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 25330.2.2.1

Subject: Note There's hope, rather like Obi Wan...

Date: Sat 21/10/06 01:38:36 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I do concur, RapidShare is pretty poor. When Wet Hair Lover from "The Other Forum" posted a clip he used http://www.megaupload.com/ which was decent enough to realise that I was behind a Web proxy. With RapidShare, I have to wait for ages to get a download because they see my ntl Web proxy IP as being mine. When I finally go to download it, they detect that I'm proxied and then refuse to let me transfer anything. Bloody waste of time.

I can tell MegaUpload that I'm proxied, and they detect my real IP (presumably through using a different port number) and let me download just fine.

RapidShare is another example of the thoughtlessly-poor standards in IT these days (probably written by an underpaid and clueless PFY), and it's quite possible to write such a service that does work properly. MegaUpload appears to be one, and there may be others.

I am quite understanding about the idea that bandwidth is not free and such sites will chew through it at an alarming rate. I am just not understanding about crappy, half-assed systems that could be done a lot better. (Especially the ones where you do have to pay through the nose for them, like Adobe Illustrator or MS Office ;)

In reply to Message (25330.2.2) Hello Re: rapit shit

By Anonymous - uu Fri 20/10/06 18:23:23 GMT

unless you can get a free place where you can upload clips without paying or logging in. FOR FREE and not this low quality flash media than rapidshare will never go away Unfazed
In reply to Message (25330.2) Thumbs Down rapit shit

By treffer - nl Fri 20/10/06 12:53:09 GMT

rapit share is nothing good
In reply to Message (25330) Question OT Can anyone help me with Rapidshare?

By Jay - gb Fri 20/10/06 11:17:31 GMT

Hi Everyone.

I keep going to rapidshare through peoples links but whenever I get there and click on the free button it says on the next page...

You have reached the download-limit for free-users. Want to download more?

Get your own Premium-account now! Instant download-access! (Or wait 68 minutes)

I havnt downloaded anything off them in about 6 weeks?

Is everyone here just waiting the 60 odd minutes to download anything or am I missing something?

Thanks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]