minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 00:55:35 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 25313

Subject: Info Thank you to InterWet2001 and a small story..

Date: Thu 19/10/06 17:23:39 GMT

Name: WetlookU us

Email: webmaster@wetlookuniversity.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I'd like to thank Interwet2001 for the "Kinder"words on the post below about Kendra...

Just a small story behind her..  

I had never seen or talked to her before this shoot...  She was referred to me by a girl who brought me girls like Katrina, Christine and Amber..  Those had all been fine (Actually, MANY say Christine was/is their favorite). As much as I hate to admit it sometimes, I'm a kind hearted kind of person overall....  When they showed up, needlessly to say I wasn't overly thrilled.  Since I had gone to the expense to hest the pool ( Yes, That isn't free.. I have $600 and $700 gas bills to prove it) I went ahead with the shoot.  Not to mention, I really didn't care to say "HELL NO" to her face.  Up til now, Every girl I have shot had SOMETHING to offer to SOMEONE.  This was a first.

Anyone who knows me can say, in this case, even the choice of outfits didn't help..  None of it was anything I cared for but I went on..  We only shoot 3 sets as I knew this wasn't going to be my number 1 winner.

As for the comments......

I'm happy to get good AND bad comments as it let's me know how to move.  I WILL say, I think those who yell out "Anonomously" suck donkey balls and have none themselves.  

No need to go on a rant about "Never posting picts again" ect.....  And to those that ARE members, I have a VERY SPECIAL treat coming up in the next few days I think will make up for any misery :)

Carl

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]