Wetlook-Online

Message # 2527.2

Subject: Hello Re: Wetlook Event in Sydney Australia this month

Date: Sun 02/03/03 14:45:26 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leonmoomin@madasafish.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

http://www.specialevents.com.au/magazine/archiveprev/pagesapr02/featapr02/symphony.html

http://www.warringah.nsw.gov.au/symphony2002.htm

All I could find?

leonmoomin Confused

In reply to Message (2527) Hello Wetlook Event in Sydney Australia this month

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 01/03/03 14:16:42 GMT

This is a reminder to those wet fans living in the Sydney area (I know at least 3 people who do). The annual "Symphony on the Sand" concert is coming up some weekend this month. This is the event where they have a "Formal Attire Surfing Contest"..where all the guys dress up in Tuxedos and the girls wearing evening dresses, gloves and tiaras...and the judges award prizes for the best dressed surfers in the sea.

The event is held one weekend this month at Freshwater Beach in Sydney. Sorry...I cannot find out which date it is this year. In prior years the times have varied...some years it was held in the first weekend in March...but in other years it was held in the 2nd or 3rd weekends in March. Always in March...but the dates vary each year. I have checked google and cannot find anything about the 2003 event dates....so if you live in Sydney area, check your local papers or call the Warrangah town council to get the dates.

As usual, there will be a bounty prize to anybody who goes and sends me a copy of their camera tape.

I had a contact of mine go and attend it last year..and he said it was very good....but he enjoyed himself so much..he forgot to take his camera (needless to say..I won't ask for his help any more).

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.070 seconds to generate ]