minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 21:37:25 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 25217

Subject: Hello Todd,let me chime in here as a kinda newbie hobbiest producer.....

Date: Thu 12/10/06 19:49:23 GMT

Name: NaturalBornChaos uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The only reason I have started to do this is becase i personally became frustrated about the lack of attention hair gets here(other than you,you and Jennifer get it)

You have all seen my sets.That is what I wish to see.And seeing as so few producers offer custom series,I decided to take it upon myself to (atempt,ad the key word is atempt,for every girl I do manage to get in the water,I get about 20 rebuffs,and these are a combination of strippers,modeling agencies,ect) produce my own shoots,and share the results here.

At $100 a pop,this will get expensive(and probably come to a halt when I move into my new Townhome,looking at a $1700 a month morgage).Am I being selfish,yes I am,but I do try to atempt to add something in hee for at least a few of you(skirts,preferably hose,but most girls absolutely hate pantyhose in the States),but styled hair slowly getting wet is what I love(which includes quite a few just head out of water and back of head shots)

Hopefully I have another girl lined up for this Sunday,but with the ammount of girls dissapearing here,I'm not getting my hopes up

I'm actualy thinking of hiring Shannon model and Christina model(remember those 2) to do a few wet shoots and possibly a vid(after I get a few more sets up in my portfolio,to at least look professional),depending on how much their rates are.

And Todd,here is a little contructive idea

Jennifer does an amazing job everytime she hits the water,I envy you in every way.

But seeing as what I like is hair,you can only get her hair wet slowly so many ways before you lose the OOOOOOOOOOH!! factor.

If that was my girl,I'd invest in a few wigs(good ones,that style,curley wigs look horrible when wet,ie,not that much change in texture,color,ect),and change her look a bit(one day she goes in as a barbie doll,the next time,a big haired"LA Sunsett Strip Blonde",ect

but thats just me(which is why even though the last 2 girls were in love with the shoots and I would love to work with both again and vice versa,It won't have the same effect on me(well,I'd get Maxine to have a different style,but Michelle could not have looked any better that day)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.041 seconds to generate ]