Wetlook-Online

Message # 2519.1.1.1.2.1

Subject: Idea Re: Pictures of couples

Date: Sun 02/03/03 23:02:14 GMT

Name: A Nonny Mouse uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I agree that the vast majority of wetlook photography does not include any males, and that this is essentially a market-driven phenomenon.  However, if you start sampling the contents of Todd's story pages the prevalence of couples seems much higher, and I have a

theory to explain why:

In a story, there is enough left to the imagination so that you can picture yourself as the protagonist, fully participating in the action.  Even a balding, overweight pensioner (not that I am one, of course :-) ) can remember what it was like to be a strapping, eager 20-year-old with hypercharged hormones.  There may be a few discrepancies in some of the details, but in a narrative they generally don't intrude and can easily be ignored.  

Photographs, on the other hand, are very concrete and specific.  Most of us can suspend credulity enough to imagine a drop-dead gorgeous female having the hots for us, but no matter how active our imaginations, we cannot ignore the fact that we just don't look like the hunk in the picture.  Instead of seeing him as ourselves, we see him as a competitor - and if the picture is at all erotic, an apparently rather successful competitor.  Thus many (most?) of us gravitate toward pictures of women in which there are no annoying rivals present to spoil our fantasies.

Just my 2 cents.

- Nonny Mouse

In reply to Message (2519.1.1.1.2) In Love Re: Re: Re: Re: Pictures of couples

By SoakHerHose - us Sat 01/03/03 17:25:04 GMT

I've found some of the couples wetlook on TV to be especially erotic. The best example I can think of is the famous scene on "Pacific Palisades" where the couple spontaneously jump into the pool & start making out. Also some of the clothed shower scenes where the couple make out while slowly being wetted are quite nice (the mpegs titled "nightcry", "silkstalkings" and "coach2" come to mind.) It would be great if footage like this could be professionally produced within the wetlook community but as it is sort of a fringe interest I can understand that the producers don't have the time or $$ (not to mention the trouble of finding couples willing to do pro. wetlook shoots) to provide such footage.
In reply to Message (2519.1.1.1) Note Re: Re: Re: Pictures of couples

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sat 01/03/03 08:25:27 GMT

I'll second you and add that there are free/candid pics of wet couples posted here and there... you'd probably have to do some trawling to find them.

At least one producer has told me that wetlook pics of any description isn't a big enough market to be considered "commercially viable". Couples pics/videos would represent an even smaller segmentation... doubtless no producers would spend any time/money on such content with any expectation of paying customers.

So... best of luck trawling for the "free stuff"... I'm sure there is some out there, but that's about all there is for now.

In reply to Message (2519.1.1) Thumbs Up Re: Re: Pictures of couples

By Anonymous - uu Sat 01/03/03 07:24:05 GMT

I have been told by the "wetlook" producers that thw wetlook community is not interested in couples, especially "racy" wetlook situations.  

I would be interested if anyone finds such a site that does recognise how sexy wetlook couples can be.  

In reply to Message (2519.1) Hello Re: Pictures of couples

By Alex - littlealex@hotmail.com uu Sat 01/03/03 05:17:34 GMT

I'd be very interested in sites like this too. Perhaps there's a group somewhere should such material be deemed inappropriate for this forum...
In reply to Message (2519) Hello Pictures of couples

By Dr Nobody - us Sat 01/03/03 05:03:27 GMT

Anyone know where there are pictures of couples? I'm particularly looking for slightly "racy" ones involving making out (or giving that appearance). I remember early in the days of this incarnation of the forum, someone posted a Japanese site that had some photos of men and women together in a bath, someone else complained that "there were mens in that photo", and the post was removed.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]