minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 11:14:29 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 25187.4

Subject: Talking understood, but here's more what I'm trying to say.

Date: Wed 11/10/06 07:49:06 GMT

Name: Todd us

Email: jet@jetwetfun.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I understand all of this totally and actually sales of our material hasn't died off at all ... in fact it's increased.  It isn't making me go to the bank every day, but that's not what we're after.  We do it for fun and for comments from people as I'm sure many people do.  I'm just trying to point out to the community that they have to put positive comments out there all the time .. not just for someone new coming to the scene as a fresh face.  We have lots of variety here and it's nice to see.  If we don't continue to give positive comments to the little guys, this community will always be fresh faces coming and older one going and we won't keep anyone around for long.  We have to always remember that the little guys do it for fun and for interesting comments from viewers.  These folks aren't doing it for the money; they do it for fun and to see what others think.  If we don't continue to support them after they've been around a while just as much as when they appear, they won't continue to share their adventures.  Again, I'm not talking for us, but for everyone who shares what they do.  It's just kind of a wake-up call to not take any wetlook models here for granted and just assume they'll always be around.  We have lots of variety and more and more we have new couples coming to the board.  It's nice to see and I hope it continues.
In reply to Message (25187) Read This Message to Todd: My view on the economics of wetlook

By Wet Guy - us Wed 11/10/06 05:58:49 GMT

Todd - Let me give you some thoughts. Please don't take this negatively, just wanted to point out what I believe is the underlying issue you are seeing in the response to your material.

You have a ton of competition out there, some of it good, some of it not so good.  You can see from the messages that many people who tried to make a business out of this have struggled.  That's what capitalism is all about - you see a need in the market, produce a product, promote it, and wait for the cash register to ring.  If you aren't getting the response you expect - that tells you that the market is not all that interested in your product.  Sad but true.

I would be willing to bet that Leon is doing very well.  He's figured it out in my opinion:  multiple sites (products) under a single respected brand (Leonmoomin).  He's got a variety of models, venues, etc.  always seeking the next hit, always experimenting.  I don't like everything he does (can do without the Thailand stuff) but find his other material to be always fresh and sensual.  My guess is that you are running into "Jennifer fatigue" ... a single model can only garner so much attention and interest over time and then it becomes ho-hum.

Now, I have subscribed to various sites over time but my purchases come and go.  It's tough to keep someone interested with all the choices out there, plus the absolute ton of free stuff.  I'd say over the last year I've spend around $500.  I only buy if I see stuff (free previews, etc.) that I really, really like, and I am convinced it is going to keep coming.  That's hard for a producer to do - but that's the nature of the challenge.

As a student of economics, I find this whole topic very, very interesting as a case in free competition.  There's a message board for easy access and product promotion to the market, a whole variety of producers with competing products that they try hard to differentiate, differing pricing schemes from pay per view or pay per download to a whole variety of subscriptions, and the benefit of immediate feedback from your target audience about your material through the message board.  What could be a better free market (perfect information to buyers and sellers) than that?  At the end of the day, products that continually meet the expectations of the buyers win, while those that don't continue to evolve and capture interest lose out.  Weather we are talking about GM and Ford not being able to sell their cars against Nissan and Toyota or the low ratings of CNN compared to Fox there is a simple answer:  people have choices and buy from those who produce products they deem to best meet their needs.

Oh well, that's Economics 101 for today.  Facinating stuff to me.  We are seeing the market at work every time we sign on to the forum.

Wet Guy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]