WetlookPro

Message # 25176.5.1

Subject: Hello Re: Lack of replies to those who sell

Date: Wed 11/10/06 07:26:49 GMT

Name: Todd us

Email: jet@jetwetfun.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I totally agree and this is my point.  If no appreciation is shown, we'll lose these exciting couples.  I'd hate to see that happen.

Jennifer and I always love the stuff you two do.  Your site is always good for a couple laughs because of the fun you bring to your photo sets.  Thanks for all you share with the community.

In reply to Message (25176.5) Hello Re: Lack of replies to those who sell

By bryce - brycepunk1@earthlink.net uu Tue 10/10/06 17:51:36 GMT

Todd, that is a curious thing. I'm more of a lurker around the message boards but I have noticed the patterns that others have mentioned above. Namely that more comments will go to new sites than those that are more established. Perhaps Leonmoomin has a good idea with creating so many new sites that it always feels like something different and therefore keeping the public interest high?

But your situation is different in that you were free, now still give lots of samples but sell a few sets. I don't know if it's the selling of sets that causes the lack of comments, or perhaps that people feel your established and here to stay for a bit so they don't bother writing. We've done updates a few times that have garnered one lone e-mail, and that's a crummy feeling after all the time spent on it.

I do hope the trend doesn't continue, with people getting silent and more quality sites closing. There has been a recent surge in the amount of couples sharing photos and it'd be a shame to see them fade away.

In reply to Message (25176) Talking Lack of replies to those who sell

By Todd - jet@jetwetfun.com us Tue 10/10/06 12:51:16 GMT

It has long been known that this forum shuns anyone who produces wetlook and attempts to sell anything.  Jennifer and I both knew this when we started to sell photo sets and expected it.  However, why does this happen?  I'll use an example.  The photo set we just released contains around 187 photos.  We posted 9 of those photos (well, 8 since I forgot to fix the one link last night) and I thought they weren't too bad for the amateurs we are.  We got 1 response in this forum.  Now, let's assume for a minute that we're somebody who posts everything for free as we had done in the past and in this situation we posted lets say 5 photos from a wet adventure.  We chose to share these 5 photos from our personal wetlook endeavor.  In this situation we probably would have had I'm guessing maybe 5 or 7 reponses .. all with their tongues hanging out!  I thought that posting 9 sampe photos was being very generous, and in fact it might have hurt sales because it makes people less curious about what's in the set.  So my question is why does this happen?  As soon as anyone tries to recover some of the costs from this stuff, the community ignores them.  I'm not bitter about it or anything because we both fully expected this would happen when we started to sell photo sets.  But what we all have to remember is that the amateurs out there aren't getting rich.  They might be making a little on the side, but they still do it more for the comments than the money.  If the interest doesn't seem to be there, many of the amateurs may disappear.  Does this community just want the full "professionals" doing wetlook or is there room for the "little guys" here too?  The big producers will continue to sell stuff because they're making a living at this and have to continue with their work or go back to their previous job.  What about the little guys?  If there doesn't seem to be interest, they will disappear.  Is that what we want?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.051 seconds to generate ]