Wetlook-Online

Message # 25174.1.1.1

Subject: Angry Re: OT giving money to bums

Date: Tue 10/10/06 20:06:50 GMT

Name: Barry us

Email: barryseweed@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I don't really have a problem with panhandlers, but couldn't they come up with something better than "My car broke down and..."???  I work in a part of town that has a few panhandlers, and it's always "My car broke down and...".  I might give money to someone who asks, but when I hear "My car broke down and...", then I just tell them I'm not AAA.  It really pisses them off when I give them AAA's phone number Happy
In reply to Message (25174.1.1) Hello OT giving money to bums

By Desert Hawk - us Tue 10/10/06 19:13:07 GMT

One time here in Bakersfield a bum came into Taco Bell and asked everyome for money so he could buy some food.  I gave him $1 and a few others did too.  You would naturally assume he intended to buy something at Taco Bell.  Wrong!  He immediately headed across the street for Circle K, obviously to buy beer.  Same thing happened outside a McDonalds.  I never give money to bums anymore.  As Tim Arnold, owner of the Las Vegas Pinball Hall of Fame (www.pinballmuseum.org) once said (at one of his old Fun Nights at the warehouse behind his house while raising money to open the Hall of Fame), "If you want to help the less fortunate, and I certainly hope you do, don;t give money to panhandlers.  They will only use it for alcohol, tobacco, or drugs.  Instead, make a donation to a responsible organization such as the Salvation Army".  
In reply to Message (25174.1) On Drugs lol, kinda like stop feeding the hobo's (in vegas)

By Anonymous - uu Tue 10/10/06 18:56:23 GMT

like when I was in vegas
In reply to Message (25174) Hello STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS AND SPAMMERS!! [nt]

By WetCasual - klesbader@spray.no no Tue 10/10/06 11:11:15 GMT

(no text)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.037 seconds to generate ]