WetlookPro

Message # 25154.4

Subject: Hello Re: WET SOCKS

Date: Mon 09/10/06 20:22:36 GMT

Name: NYniceguy uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
First of all this is a forum, and everybody has a right to jump in there with (on topic) comments and questions. Anonymous, other than your lacking a few table manners, you've asked a very good question. Some socks and nylon fanatics can be very finicky about them.

Socks are not just socks, nylons are not just nylons.

Nylons come in many different varieties, materials, weaves and textures, which all look different and also saturate differently, and then look differently wet. We have sheers, and mesh (completely different) lighter natural shades like suntan, nude, and taupe. We have colored shades, and opaques. Nylons are not just nylons!! I have responded to links advertised as nylons only to find those nasty dry Walmart brand dark hose that look nasty wet or dry. On the other hand,a high denier nylon, silk, perhaps lycra in a natural flesh tone appear stunning wet, as they do dry. There are infinite permutations of nylons, a highly glossy finish which is in the weave and type of yarn, how thery fit, support type or non support. The more common sheer types fit more loosely, less snug. When they are wet, they may fold or wrinkle slightly around the ankles, which to some may be extremely sexy (go figure but it's true, see a few of Alex's free pics, JMM photos, and perhaps Leon)  Yet a support type fits snugly which holds the material fast to the skin more tightly and may afford a more wet sheen. (see EuroWAM TEAM's pics, although these appear to be the higher quality European made nylons which are far silkier than American.. I had a lovely German girlfriend so I know)

Certainly the different types of nylons which appear differently wet must feel differently wet also,  (do they ladies?) and even saturate initially at different rates as I have noticed. (some nylons resist complete saturation upon initial immersion and take a few seconds or more to wet through.. shall we test them for saturation rates? Shall our wet nylons loving model choose a sheer type nude nylon with a 0.7 second rate of saturation, or perhaps high sheen mesh with a 5.2 second saturation rate?) (ok maybe the humor was too dry!) Well, I tend to like best the lighter shade fleshtone nylons/pantyhose worn with high heel pumps or ankle boots. To me, any producer going through all the trouble to take pictures of a very pretty model in heels (the shoes the greater expense) without nylons is a waste of time, or nasty opaques is a waste of time.. (sometimes many close shots of the clothes, but none of the nylons) everybody has this vice for stuff they do not like.

Socks are not just socks!  We also have an infinite variety of material, thickness (bulk of the material) color, pattern, type (tube, dress, ankle socks) I happen to like white ankle socks. The girly thin cotton types with ruffles which flatter the ankles and look fantastic wet, clinging in a wet filmy layer (like nylons) Also very, very rare is the sheer nylon ankle sock with a ruffled top, a sock made of sheer nylon in flesh tones, like nylons, except it is a sock. I do not remember ever seeing any wet pictures of them. These seem to be more an asian thing, although having noticed this year only one lady wearing them, (young asian lady) wearing shorts and high heels with the ruffled sheer nylon ankle sock. (very sexy)

Within each genre are subgenres with an infinite possibility of interest. It's that crazy, or are we all MAD ?  (haha)

In reply to Message (25154) Question WET SOCKS

By Anonymous - uu Mon 09/10/06 08:45:10 GMT

EVERY QNCE & A WHILE SOMEONE WILL POST WET SOCKS SITES !

MY QUESTION IS WHAT IS ALL THE GOBBLEY GOOCK ABOUT THEM ?

SOCKS ARE SOCKS !!

WET PANTYHOSE / TIGHTS ARE SOMETHING TO LOOK @

YES I KNOW I'M POSTING IN LARGE TEXT !!

later as in much

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]