Wetlook-Online

Message # 25153.6

Subject: Hello Re: Wet Kern Wife Site Closing

Date: Tue 10/10/06 00:32:12 GMT

Name: benito uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
This is very sad news. I appreciate the work you have done and the way Elizabeth has taken to it. She is a very beautiful model and I have enjoyed everyone of her adventures. She has also been very brave and risque at times and this has added an extra quality to your site. I am sorry that you are leaving because  to my mind you are the best of your type of wetlook.

I hope you can reconsider and more importantly I hope you find a way of posting some news in the future, however infrequent.

You do not know how helpful your site has benn in helping other wives to indulge their husbands. Thankyou for that.

This is a very sad Tuesday for many people on the web.

In reply to Message (25153) Pictures Wet Kern Wife Site Closing

By Rod and Elizabeth - rod@wetkernwife.com us Mon 09/10/06 08:30:20 GMT

We just wanted to let everyone know that as of November 9th the Wet Kern Wife site will be closing. The reasons are numerous and if anyone is interested in knowing why you can e-mail us to find out.

Fortunately there is now such a plethera of wetlook on the net I'm sure we won't be missed that much.

We'd like to thank our loyal memebers for the support they've given us over the last couple of years and hopefully at some point in the future, we'll resume the site.

We will continue to do our regular updates to the site until November 2 so all the people who have signed up for memberships will get what they've paid for. We'll continue to accept regular memberships until the 12th of this month and at that point we may offer discounted memberships until the site is done.

Thanks for everything

Rod and Elizabeth

P.S. We'll probably keep the free section and the story section open if we can arrange something with our hosting company.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.050 seconds to generate ]