Wetlook-Online

Message # 25083.3.1

Subject: Hello to the practitioner of grace and charm in wetlook

Date: Sat 07/10/06 00:45:27 GMT

Name: NYniceguy uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetfan, what a treat to read your commentary about wet nylons and shoes. I have viewed your pages as many have, of well dressed ladies posing attracively in their outfits. Ladies back then always wore nylons with their shoes, it was disgraceful not to. By the time when jeans became fashionable in the late 60's, early 70's, the girls in my high school dressed them up with heels, platforms and most often with nylons. (take my word for it 'cause I noticed these things haha)  I think in our age in the 21st century, ladies still inwardly imagine themselves as glamorous and charming as they were in our past. Although women today have more power (that's attracvtive) would be better to recapture more grace and charm, the more beautiful ways do doing things. (back in the early 60's and back, jeans were called "dungarees" and were only worn for working in the fields, or the garden, and of course not fashion statements at all)

Here is something off topic, no wet nylons, yet relates to the glamor and sexiness that ladies feel in heels and nylons. (not just for the men) I sell guitars on ebay, and make lots of trips to the post office. One younger lady strolled in usually dressed in jeans, but this day wearing an above the knee skirt (didn't notice the skirt as much) with high heel pumps and nylons. Another lady complimented her shoes, and so I turned about nodding in agreement, adding, "could this be the start of a new trend?" The other (unattractive) lady retorted, "have you ever tried walking in them?" Then the (attractive) lady wearing them and standing directly in back of me added, "c'mon, have you ever tried them on secretly.. in the closet, and tried walking in them"?  With tongue in my cheek, they laughed, then more as I continued looking conspicuously guilty. I finally answered, "well none of my previous girlfriends had feet big enough, so if I ever had the idea, well..." All this time I was awarded a temporary free license to view her pumps and nylons admiringly whilst she angled one of them attractively, flexed turned the ankles provocatively. (too funny) Ladies enjoy this kind of attention.

In reply to Message (25083.3) Wink Smile Nylons

By Wetfan - wetfan@earthlink.net uu Fri 06/10/06 11:57:08 GMT

Interestingly enough, all of the girls that I photographed during the 60's, 70's and 80's,  including my very special model, Stephahie , WANTED to wear shoes and hose appropriate for the outfit.  Several commented as to how much they enjoyed feeling (and hearing!) their shoes "squelching" was they walked out of the water!  Since I had the girls wearing mostly dressy outfits (dresses, gowns and/or skirt/blouse outfits), most of the girls preferred wearing nude or beige pantyhose.  As I, too, enjoy seeing (and photographing) girls in wet shoes and hose, many of my sessions included close-up shots of their shoes and hose as they went into - and came out of - the water.

Even more fascinating (to me at least) was that they girls usually wore their own shoes and hose.  Back in the 60's many shoes were still made of genuine leather, so this was quite a committment on their part, especially when they soaked them repeatedly for hours at a time.

Wetfan

In reply to Message (25083) Pictures wet... again html

By EuroWAM TEAM - flaviu@beingwet.com ro Thu 05/10/06 00:03:21 GMT

Hello,
Ramona and Alexandra get wet again

wetrom.com
Wetrom.com Latest Update:
---

Wed, Oct 4:
Ramona and Alexandra
A little bit of everything. Leather skirt seethru blouse and high heeled boots geat soaked this week.
31 hi-res photos and 3 video clips

Visit wetrom.com now!

Some photos:

Enjoy the pics
Cheers, EuroWAM TEAM

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]