WetlookPro

Message # 25056.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: I call BS on this...

Date: Wed 04/10/06 23:40:47 GMT

Name: G.O.P. us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You must think this is really funny, since you posted it on Dragon's Lair Project also!  

You mentioned before that Bakersfield has two nickel arcades.  You didn't mention them this time.  Are they still open? Did they stop using nickels?  

In reply to Message (25056.1.1) Hello Re: I call BS on this...

By Desert Hawk - us Tue 03/10/06 15:26:29 GMT

East Hills Mall in Bakersfield California has an arcade.  The name of it is "3D Arcade".  It has mostly games from the 90s and early 21st century.  Lots of fighting games.  Probably their best deal is Ridge Racer V (Namco, 2001) for  50 cents to start 25 cents to continue (factory recommended price is $1 per game).  The only game there that I can think of that features wetlook is Metal Slug (you can fall in the river in that game, and you can play as a female character).  Bakersfield actually has 7 arcades!  2 dedicated arcades, 1 large family entertainment center with miniature golf and bumper boats (occasional wetlook), 3 pizza arcades and 1 bowling alley with an arcade.  Pricing in Bakersfield is generally good, very few 75 cents or $1 price tags, and many games for just 25 cents.  

One of these days I am going to compile a list of every arcade game I can think of that has wetlook in it.  A sort of Wetlook Arcade Game Database!  

In reply to Message (25056.1) Bouncing I call BS on this...

By David - spawn75@bellsouth.net us Tue 03/10/06 13:26:25 GMT

You were in an arcade in the mall playing video games? I call BS on that since no mall I've been to in years has had an arcade... Happy   Just messin with ya. What games were in there?
In reply to Message (25056) Hello OT: ROTFLMAO sighting...yes, literally!

By Desert Hawk - us Mon 02/10/06 19:45:31 GMT

Many times I have posted that I hate the ancronym ROTFLMAO because nobody ever really rolls in the floor laughing their ass off.  Today I was on my way out of a mall after playing video games at the arcade.  As I was walking past a jewelry store, I saw an oriental woman, probably late 20's or early 30's, an employee,  ACTUALLY ROLLING IN THE FLOOR LAUGHING HER ASS OFF! Yes, literally!  From what I overheard I think she tripped and fell, and everyone including herself was laughing about it.  I saw her laying on the floor laughing and rolling around for several seconds before she got up.  I never thought anybody really ROTFLMAO.  I stand corrected!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]