Wetlook-Online

Message # 2505.5

Subject: Hello Re: Wetlook Unlimited - New URL and short MPEG

Date: Fri 28/02/03 20:09:18 GMT

Name: w@mboy uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Great clip Jim, thanks, I especially enjoyed part 2.

w@mboy

In reply to Message (2505) Drink Me Wetlook Unlimited - New URL and short MPEG

By Jim - jim121272@aol.com us Fri 28/02/03 03:00:47 GMT

I have now moved the site over to Graham's server with my own domain name, www.wetlookunlimited.com.  I've added some more pics of Ivy in wet jeans, and an MPEG preview of one of the videos is available on the new site. (It's not hidden, but it's on one of the Videos pages. I won't say which one, but come on, I only have 10 videos out!)

Webmasters -- if I'm linked in your pages, I'd appreciate if you would change the URL to reflect the new address. The new site is still functional, but I will begin phasing it out shortly.

Surfers -- please bookmark my new page and delete the old one.

For those who have wetlook sites, or are thinking of setting one up, I'd strongly recommend giving Graham's hosting service (Grayhost) some serious consideration. The server is very fast, and the price is very reasonable for the amount of bandwidth -- and service -- you get. Graham is an expert at this stuff, and can get you up and running very quickly, even if you don't have much web experience. He answered all my questions promptly and thoroughly, and for his efforts, he has earned himself 2 free DVD's from me.

I know of no other hosting service that will give you such quick and personal attention...so please consider Grayhost.

The MPEG file won't be there for long, so be sure to RIGHT-CLICK, SAVE AS to your hard drive.

Enjoy the new site!

Jim

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]