minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 05:16:16 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 25046.5.1

Subject: Hello Re: Wetlook: Killing Your Sex Life? from a legs and wet nylon perspective

Date: Wed 04/10/06 02:15:49 GMT

Name: Hydro55 au

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for sharing mate

There is alot of sense in your post.

"There are many more, just have to find her, and do you think a true fetishist would be better for your sex life?

That's a good question that we would all do well to consider.

In reply to Message (25046.5) Hello Re: Wetlook: Killing Your Sex Life? from a legs and wet nylon perspective

By NYniceguy - us Tue 03/10/06 08:19:34 GMT

good question,

My first girlfriend got wet because she loved the feeling of wet clothes, I emphasize the feeling because that is a certain sign of a wet fetish. It felt good she said.. plain and simple. And that was enough for me. There was never any parlance of wetlook, or anything like that..  We had only a brief relationship with one very good wet encounter in the tub. (jeans and socks no stockings) Our breakup had nothing to do with our mutual like for wet clothes. I was a "chickenshit" running from commitment.

I remember more a second young lady just for argument's sake (a few years later who I was not intimately involved with) She was a sales rep at a popular electronics chain. She always overdressed according to her colleagues. I didn't complain since I love ladies dressed in business suits. esp she had slim shapely legs and looked good in nylons and heels. One day very excited, she asked if I'd like to see her new car.  I was younger than now, in my early 30's .. she was 19. On the way back to the back service entrance, she "shouldered" me off course leading me over to what appeared to be a pothole. It was inevitable.. then making the connection in the past that her nylons sometimes were "soiled" at or below her ankles, and an intriguing mystery. One day I worked out an approach to ask, complimenting her shoes, and then adding "what are these stains here"?  She complained that they were caused by the boxes in the warehouse. They were very dirty, and how she hated being required to handle them.  Her heels sometimes also had a somewhat shabby look about them.. sometimes with or without stains in her nylons.. uncharacteristic of her general attire, hair which were always perfect. (other days her shoes and stockings were impeccable) Well, there was some water in the pothole, but not enough get her shoes wet. Mystery solved. apparently she had gotten wet there repeatedly, after a rain perhaps,  beautiful legs and she wore nylons and heels every day. So any chance she had, it would be with the heels, and the tell tale stained nylons. And then the potholes in back lot were repaired and no more stains in her nylons. She was soon married (married her manager.. wonder if he was into wetlook?) and quit her job. (that sucks)

Another secretary (back in the ol' 70's) was a shoe fanatic, always wore high heels with nylons. (she wore mostly the earlier very sexy "spiked hi heel pumps") One day at the grocery, ( she was a friend of my family and I was there) we had a tremendous deluge.. a thunderstorm. The parking area was flooded, maybe about 1 to 2  feet of water at most. We all waded with our shoes off.. She left them on, insisting it wasn't that deep. Despite everybody's insistence she take them off, she never did, The water went above her ankles, and thereafter never took the heels off, never emptied the water out, drove the car home, kept them on at our house before driving to her house.... yes nylons too, she was wearing one of the more attractive tan shades that goes very transparent when wet ..  incredible!!  She was very attractive with great legs, and exceptionally slender, beautiful ankles. And.. by the way, her house was located adjacent to a swamp that flooded in heavy rains.  Her front walk and driveway were under water (sometimes as much as two feet) that she needed to walk through to get to her car. Her daughter was my first girlfriend that liked getting wet in her clothes. (also slender legs and pretty ankles looked good in stockings and heels, but didn't wear them often)

Anyway.. point taken, the lady is keeper of the fire, the old saying (true) ... What's wrong here... ?? Great that your female friends are accommodating to your requests and make their best attempt to get wet to your liking. If they must be presumptuous about it, then what's really sexy about that? However  there's nothing like the real thing.. a girl who loves getting wet is sexier.. will be sexier, and will most likely use her creative skills with much greater intensity... just a thought here, lots of women will agree to get wet, and some may even like it. However fewer will have a serious fetish about it.

The wetlook producers and models do their best to create fantasy, and how many insatiable appetites do they fill?  As we gaze upon one model, or scene, there is need for another.  This keeps our producers in business, that's one thing... Do not let that invade or accept that in your real life romance. If wet clothes is essential to your relationship, then you need to find a girl who has the same fetish you have, or nearly the same, such as we hunger and thirst for food and water! (haha)  The story above is true, obviously she was into getting the heels and nylons wet, repeatedly on many occasions. (by proof of the puddle and stains seen in her nylons and shabby heels) I'll guess she did this on her own because she liked it..  I let her get away without a fight.

There are many more, just have to find her, and do you think a true fetishist would be better for your sex life?

In reply to Message (25046) Hello Wetlook: Killing Your Sex Life?

By Hydro55 - au Mon 02/10/06 06:59:51 GMT

WARNING: NO FREEBIES WITHIN THIS POST

This is post is more for the mind than the hand, just thought i'd save those people some time :)

I'm relatively young (mid 20s) and have introduced alot of girlfriends and even casual

flings to wetlook.

Lots of people ask about this. I find it relatively easy. Just make the girl feel sexy.

Nothing contrived, you'd be surprised, i've never had one turn it down or indicate that

it was weird.

Indeed, most have loved it.

Anyway, i find that after a few wetlook sessions my sexual attractiion to a girl

significantly decreases.

This is very strange. I'm fully capable of having a "normal" sex life (ie don't have to have wetlook)

and have always thought of wetlook as my ultimate fantasty.

Yet when i achieve it, it bascially kills my interest in that particular girl.

So i go through this weird cycle, meet girl, introduce to wetlook, enjoy wetlook

for a bit, lose interest, find new girl, rinse repeat.

Does anyone else find this interesting?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.055 seconds to generate ]