MyWetloook

Message # 25027.1

Subject: Hello Re: Question to wetlook producers

Date: Sun 01/10/06 14:24:25 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
This will not be a problem for any of my sites, Leon's sites, EuroWAM TEAM's sites etc....and I would say it is no problem for the other producers sites too.

None of the producers I know have implemented drm controls or other kinds of controls that restrict a user to only being able to access from the same ip address where he joined the site. To place such controls over the fans would be unreasonable, cos all the producers I know offer portability and unrestricted access for their customers...no matter where in the world you are travelling too.

You should not have any problems at all (unless you are trying to access from places like universities and college campuses or public libraries...or countries like Mainland China, Iran, North Korea that block access to adult sites and the western world).

All the major producers have security systems in place that are very reasonable and allow flexibility for the fans to travel and access whereever they want to.....but also have flags in place to highlight suspicious activity.....

For example...you can be a member in London...and access your membership site from London.....and you can go on vacation to Moscow...and access your membership site from Moscow too. However...our security systems have triggers that alert that if one person logs into the site in London...and then 15 minutes later somebody from Moscow logs into the same site using the same username and pw.....then it is reasonable to assume that it must be a password trader....because nobody can travel from London to Moscow in only 15 mins.

MK

In reply to Message (25027) Hello Question to wetlook producers

By Van-Wet - ca Sun 01/10/06 13:16:45 GMT

Question to wetlook producers......I know the password & user name trading is a problem with most site.

And my question is....I have bought a new  laptop "had desktop before" and plan to take it with me often to friends house's,

travel, my own home and work,   so I will use many connections to gain access to wetlook site's

I have joined or may join in the future.  Will this cause a problem ?

Thanks

Van-wet

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]