MyWetloook

Message # 25008.1

Subject: Note It's very hard to tell !

Date: Sun 01/10/06 05:38:11 GMT

Name: nigel gb

Email: nigel@wetlook.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It is very hard, if not impossible to tell.  The new stats at the top of the forum use cookies to try to see if people are new, or have been before, but ovbiously a lot of people have cookies off, or clear them regularly.

The current values are: 122037 visitors / 55645 unique since 14/9/06

The first number is a count of the number of index page hits, that have not come from internal links (normally people arriving at the forum). The second figure is less anyonw who has the cookie to say they have been here before.

Cookies are also save to say how many times you have been here, and how many posts you have made.  This info is stored in your browser, not on the server, and as some people access the forum from work and home, and using different browsers, and on different IP addresses, then like any other site on the net, there is no way of identifying even a particular computer, let alone an individual user !

The forum is open, i.e. you don't need to login, but even if a site has logins, that doesn't help, as many people will create at least 2 logins...

So, yes, as a guess 3000-4000 people per day, when I have time, I will try to work out some stats taking the 'cookie' disabled people into account...

Nigel

In reply to Message (25008) Question Question for Nigel

By Wet Guy - us Sat 30/09/06 17:33:59 GMT

Nigel -

Just curious -- how many hits do you get to this site on an average day?  My guess:  4,000.  Do you know how many individiuals hit the site?  I know I make multiple hits most days.

Just want to know how much company I have in my wetlook fetish!  Thanks.

Your friend in the USA

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]