minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 23:21:04 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 2500.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Quite a few of us are going!

Date: Fri 28/02/03 00:33:14 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Sadly, Pattaya is not what it used to be 20 years ago when I first went here. The beach there has been declared a health hazard for the last 5-6 years...because the sewer system broke down several years ago...and they have been pumping raw sewage into the sea at the beach for several years. So..all the guidebooks say that Pattaya beach is an open toilet...and advise you not to go in the water at Pattaya...the beach is a serious health hazard...and even the locals don't swim there any more...only a few unsuspecting tourists. So...the beach at Pattaya is definitely no good for swimming or wetlook these days...and as I said before...the Songkran events in Pattaya are about 80% talcum powder and less than 20% water throwing...plus they cancelled all the parades in the last 4 years too. I took Tracie to Pattaya and it was not a fun experience.

If you are going to stay in Pattaya...I would say....hire a taxi driver for the day...to drive you to Bangsaen Beach...which is a much nicer beach resort...about 25 mins drive from Pattaya...Bangsaen has lots more people..cos that is a safer and cleaner beach. The only problem with Bangsaen is....it is one of those slow gradient beaches...where you need to wade out about half a mile...before the water even reaches your knees....so by the time that people are waist deep in water...they are miles out..and too far away for you to see anything.

Hey....it only costs 43000 baht (US$100) for a return ticket from Bangkok to Chiangmai...so for $100 and another 2hrs of travel, you could easily move up to Chiang Mai and join us instead.

MK

In reply to Message (2500.1) Info Quite a few of us are going!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Thu 27/02/03 22:33:29 GMT

Including, myself, Wet Brian, MK, Jackie and Polly.  But, unfortunatly, you are going to the wrong places!

Please click on post (2493.1.1)

leonmoomin Sad

In reply to Message (2500) Question Songkran

By Kerry Tiller - kctiller@cox.net us Thu 27/02/03 11:02:41 GMT

Anyone from the forum planning on going to Thailand for Songkran this year? I was a good boy and stayed home last year, but even though I still can't afford it, I'm going this year anyway. I'll be in Pattaya Beach (Diamond Beach Hotel) from the 11th through the 20th (I have the morning NW flight out of Bangkok to Narita, Monday the 21st).

Kerry Tiller

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]