minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 22:32:59 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 24999.2.1

Subject: Read This Re: Nope! This will not happen. No ads!

Date: Sat 30/09/06 19:02:45 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
it's a different animal when talking about ad hosting on forums or info sites like Anthony's site. But not on an actual wetlook site. Nope! Ain't gonna happen Happy
In reply to Message (24999.2) Hello Re: ad hosting

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sat 30/09/06 12:10:31 GMT

Let's see... your idea is to host ads for non-wetlook related products/services on your commercial (selling tapes/DVDs/picture sets) wetlook site.

In theory, it does sound like a promising idea. consider, however:

To make ad hosting economically worthwhile, you have to attract large numbers of visitors to your site and then send them *somewhere else* to spend their money. That means you can't hope to make any appreciable revenue selling your own product, you have to provide a good reason for large numbers of visitors to come to your site (what can they get for free?), and then those visitors have to find a good reason to click on the ads you are hosting to go spend their money (what are they willing to buy?).

If you want to keep selling your own stuff, hosting ads for *complementary* products/services (clothing, pools, etc., as you suggest) might be a viable idea. The question is whether any such companies will want to pay for advertising on your site given that it will create an association between their product/service and the sex/fetish industry. You might find only a small group of advertisers who will accept this and whose products/services will not be competetive with your own.

I suppose it could be worth a try, just don't expect too much, IMHO.

In reply to Message (24999) Info I got it STEVE !!!!! Advertising folks better read

By Liquidladies/Waterlogged Production - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Sat 30/09/06 10:52:27 GMT

In reply to all the threads of money, cost and no appreciation to running sites and recouping cost.   I have the brainstorm which would benefit us, but the viewer may loose out.

I use to do radio advertising and when I put my old experience to use, why NOT sell commercial ads on the liquifladies site

to generate cost revenues.    Clothing line, swimsuits, maybe swimming pool places...Just  one  small picture/ad on the pages.  Not necessarily pop ups, but a placed ad kida like Nigel has.     

I am afraid like many things of the free world, this is the wave of the future.    Look ad free radio...free,  but you have so damn many commercial....Now recently I purchased sattalitte radio from sirius  and love it..   I PAY  for it,  but no

commercial bullshit.....This  could be happening to LL if we don't offset the cost  of sales and see how many people

really appreciate the work we do for this community.

Your thoughts/comments are welcomed below.....(WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]