minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 23:29:31 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 24999.1

Subject: Hello Re: don't worry...I can assure you free samples will still be available

Date: Sat 30/09/06 10:57:06 GMT

Name: Liquidladies/Waterlogged Production us

Email: weinerking@bellsouth.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
    People not to be alarmed,   samples will always be done for LL,  maybe not after every shoot we do like before, posting them directly to the forum, but preview pages are always free to show people what we have to offer.  This will not change.....

(WK)

In reply to Message (24999) Info I got it STEVE !!!!! Advertising folks better read

By Liquidladies/Waterlogged Production - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Sat 30/09/06 10:52:27 GMT

In reply to all the threads of money, cost and no appreciation to running sites and recouping cost.   I have the brainstorm which would benefit us, but the viewer may loose out.

I use to do radio advertising and when I put my old experience to use, why NOT sell commercial ads on the liquifladies site

to generate cost revenues.    Clothing line, swimsuits, maybe swimming pool places...Just  one  small picture/ad on the pages.  Not necessarily pop ups, but a placed ad kida like Nigel has.     

I am afraid like many things of the free world, this is the wave of the future.    Look ad free radio...free,  but you have so damn many commercial....Now recently I purchased sattalitte radio from sirius  and love it..   I PAY  for it,  but no

commercial bullshit.....This  could be happening to LL if we don't offset the cost  of sales and see how many people

really appreciate the work we do for this community.

Your thoughts/comments are welcomed below.....(WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]