MyWetloook

Message # 24993.2.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: to MK and to Paul Rain Fan

Date: Mon 02/10/06 08:57:04 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for the info.

I don't know anything about the Turkish film industry. I only know that there is a website I found a few years ago that sells lots of obscure movies from Europe, and then seemed to have a lot of copycat movies made in Turkey that copied well known American films...and here is some proof that I don't make stuff up.....I found a clip from Turkish Superman on Youtube......check this out....it is hilarious....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGmlsbHrX6s

btw...the Filipino film industry makes loads of copycat films too.

If you can receive Turkish TV...the best thing to tape are the gameshows and variety shows. I have many clips from the past from Turkey and they often have various games played around the pool. One of my favorite scenes captured from Turkish TV was some musical variety show from the early 90's...that was done at a hotel pool...and in one show they had many girls in jeans playing games in the pool...and in another show they had a game with Brides in wedding dresses, and the guys had to carry their brides across the pool on a floating walk path...and many brides fell into the pool.

Turkish TV also have shows based on the the old "It's a Knockout" UK show from the 1960s....i.e. they copied that show in many countries as "Jeux Sans Frontieres"  (Games Without Borders) all over Europe...and it was copied in France as "Intervilles" and also done in Germany as "TeleMatch" etc. Those gameshows are good for wetlook.

MK

In reply to Message (24993.2.1.1) Talking Re: to MK and to Paul Rain Fan

By plonss - tr Sun 01/10/06 16:20:51 GMT

Well MK, these 100 % carbon copies "made in Turkey" are completely new for me. But this is no real wonder, because I do not watch so much tv or movies. Anyhow, I will keep it in my memory and hope to come across something interesting once. And of course, when I find something I appreciate to trade something with you.

About 15-20 years ago wetlook was very popular in this country. Many movies (no remakes) had wetlook, which was clearly meant as the highlight of these movies. Hulya Avsar by example, a famous actress/ singer/ show presentator, had wetlook in nearly all of her movies. In luxury hotels it was very popular to throw the female guests in the water - in fact it was so normal that one hotel chain at the time had ads in which they advised their guest allways to bring a change, since you might end up in the pool. Unfortunately there is not much wetlook anymore. Let's say attractive wetlook. A lot of women from conservative circles bath and swim in their clothes, but they are careful not to dress in something that becomes see-through. Women who consider themselves "modern"  they prefer bikinis or swimsuits.

Something more interesting is the rain. It does not often rain here, and wetting yourself in the rain is clearly perceived by many as sexy. So again most of the women avoid pouring rain, but young couples like it and. And many times during heavy showers I saw completely drenched girls alone who clearly liked what they did.

In older movies, as in "Mummiwood" films, the rain theme appears often.

In reply to Message (24993.2.1) Hello Re: to MK

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sat 30/09/06 16:16:08 GMT

Thanks....but sadly none of the major carriers in the USA are broadcasting any Turkish TV channels at this time. That channel you quoted can only be seen in Europe and not in North America...and no matter how big a dish you get...you cannot see any European satellite from the USA directly....due to the curvature of the earth, cos Satellites can only been seen in a straight line footprint area, and not beyond the horizon curvature of the earth. So..unless a European channel is bounced from a Euro Sat and relayed to an American satelitte, it cannot be seen.  In Florida we can only see satellites in geo-stationery orbit over the USA, Canada or Central America.

There is an FTA system (free to air system with unencrypted signals) in California that offers a package of 6 Turkish channels...but they do not carry that "Show TV" channel you mention. Only you guys in Europe can pick up those shows.

You could always tape Turkish tv wetlook scenes and trade with me....and I will send you free dvds or free pass memberships to my sites in exchange.

FYI....I hear that the Turkish cinema is very similar to "Bollywood"....in that they make 100% carbon copies of American made films...and re-make them for the Turkish audience....e.g. I have the Bollywood version of the movies "Splash" and "Tarzan the Ape Man"...and they copy Darryl Hannah and Bo Dereks wet scenes 100%...down to a tee. I know they make carbon copy movies in Turkey too...and I hear there is a Turkish version of the original Superman movie and they also copied the Valerie Perrine wet scene from that film too....so if you can track down a copy of the Turkish version of Superman...let me know.

MK

ps...a trivia point for Anthony.....why the heck is "Bollywood" still called "Bollywood"....cos Bollywood was named after India's film industry that used to be in what used to be called "Bombay"....but Bombay is no longer called Bombay anymore....they re-named the city to "Mumbai" 10 years ago.....so...shouldn't  the Indian film industry now be cally "Mummywood"......ha ha

In reply to Message (24993.2) TV to MK

By plonss - tr Sat 30/09/06 12:39:21 GMT

MK,

The Survivor Series is on the Turkish TV channel "Show TV" on Saturday evenings. This evening at 23.45 hrs local time (= 21.45 GMT ?). although the guides say 22.00 (20.00 GMT) (I just called the tv channel, and they said it would be at 23.45)

Since you have a lot of dishes, you might be able to watch it. Here are the satellite data:

Türksat 2A 42' East

Frequency: 11.760 MHz

Polarisation: Horizontal, Symbol rate: 5.925 Ksym/s

FEC rate: 3/4

Unfortunately it seems that in Turkey the first program Rain Fan spoke about was already broadcasted last week... and I missed it... Who knows there will be more wetlook in the next programs.

In reply to Message (24993) Hello for Paul-Rain fan from Greece

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 29/09/06 21:03:59 GMT

Paul

FYI I checked the satellite schedule for Mega TV in the USA and they are not airing the Greek version of Survivor in the USA. It appears that there are 2 channels..Mega TV local channel in Greece, and the Mega Channel broadcast overseas in Australia and the USA is called Mega Cosmos and has a different programming schedule. So...I will have to leave it to you to find a way to tape those formal wear Survivor scenes....they are not airing it in the USA...at least not on the date you quoted. Perhaps they will show some highlights at a later date...who knows...

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.094 seconds to generate ]