minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 10:19:33 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 24980.1.1

Subject: Angry Re: So what do you have for free, to trade?(Con't)

Date: Fri 29/09/06 11:02:58 GMT

Name: Anon uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

MK, love that response.

One more thought. As in any business, if someone is running a business it is making money. Maybe not tons of money like MK :>), but they wouldn't be doing it if it didn't pay. If they are, then it is a hobby and they can't complain about what it is costing them.

Notice that the people who put out the BEST QUALITY products never seem to complain. That is because people buy their products and are happy with them. Like Into the Water and Wetlook U.

How would you like to buy a car off a salesman who had an attitude toward his customers like some people do?

In reply to Message (24980.1) Hello Re: So what do you have for free, to trade?(Con't)

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 29/09/06 10:26:11 GMT

One other  important point for Frank to note is....this forum would not even exist....were it not for Nigel and his generous support and all the commercial producers who support the operating costs of running the server and bandwidth via their banner advertising etc. If it were not for the commercial entities....this forum would not exist...and Frank would have nobody to talk to.

Nobody gives you a server for free or massive amounts of bandwith for free.....the operating costs to run this forum have to be supported somehow. So it is all those commercial entities who provide the free stuff and this free forum for you to enjoy.

The statistics are that 95% of the folks who visit the forum prefer to enjoy free stuff...and thats fine.....but it's the commercial entities and the 5% of the forum folks who support those entities who enable the 95% to enjoy their free media.

The same is true in the mainstream world of websites like Youtube and Webshots too...i.e. without all the commercial entities who pay for ad space to support those sites...all that free media you enjoy on Youtube or Webshots would have no place to exist.

Contrary to what some folks think....the commercial entities are not evil masterminds as people portray Bill Gates to be.....they are merely fans of the genre like the rest of you...who incur some much higher expenses than you do, and they are merely trying to cover their costs and to keep their websites going.

And now I must go....cos my chauffeur has the Bentley running...and I need to leave soon for a weekend trip in my private jet......ha ha

MK

In reply to Message (24980) Angry Re: So what do you have for free, to trade?(Con't)

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Fri 29/09/06 09:34:53 GMT

This is a continuation of Frank's thread below, so it doesn't get burried.

It all comes down to the fact that y'all have gotten so much free stuff in the last couple of years, that ur all spoiled brats and have no conception of the money and time involved in making wetlook for u. So any site or producer that wants to try to recoup his investment, y'all won't support us. And when we do provide free sample images and/or video trailers, all we ever hear is critisism about it. So why provide free stuff anymore. There was several thousands of dollars invested in our LL cruise and ur damn right we're gonna try and break even with dvd/cd sales. What if all us producers, and website owners decide to stop putting out anymore free material indefinitly? Wonder what would happen to this community. So I am calling for all WAM producers to stand united and to stop posting free material. Completely! Until further notice. No More!  Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.094 seconds to generate ]