minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 18:07:27 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 24959.1.1.1.1

Subject: Talking Re: So what do you have for free, to trade?

Date: Fri 29/09/06 06:57:23 GMT

Name: Jennifer and Todd us

Email: jet@jetwetfun.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well we're hardly cash-grabbers as you prefer to call it.  Posting pictures for everyone to see does take a good deal of time.  Why should we take the extra time to take photos and 2-3 hours to touch them up and put them on the net and get nothing at all for it?  Sure I enjoy snaping the photos and looking at them, but we don't have to share them.  We've made a couple hundred bucks profit from everything we've put out ... I couldn't even begin to count the number of photos we've put out here .. all for a couple hundred bucks.  It isn't much, but it is enough that we could buy Jennifer a new jacket (one that you may see here one day I might add) and enough that she was able to create a perennial garden in the front yard since she likes to garden in her free time.  Now is that too much to ask in return for her putting her face here for everybody to see .. I really don't think so.  You know, we do still put free sets out and we usually put out 6-8 freebies with every for-sale photo set.  If you want more, I guess you just have to get out your dusty wallet and get out 5 $1 bills.  I've felt guilty about charging money for what we do, but almost everyone that we talk to by email agrees that it's only fair and the price is very reasonable.  
In reply to Message (24959.1.1.1) Talking Re: So what do you have for free, to trade?

By Frank - us Fri 29/09/06 06:05:07 GMT

That's hardly the point, but I'll answer you anyway.  First, my point is that it's a damn shame that nobody can do anything just for the hell of it anymore - everything has to come down to trying to eek a few bucks out of something that they're going to do no matter what.  In the process they become nothing more than one more of the countless wetlook producers out there, and I seriously doubt they make enough $$ to make the whole "collect a few pennies" thing worthwhile.  I belong to two different "wetlook sites" and the last thing I would ever do is pay someone like Todd and Jennifer - if I'm going to pay for anything I'll support the professionals.

To answer your question - not a damn thing right now.  However, just because my current GF isn't willing to let me post her all over the net doesn't mean I don't have the right to express my opinion, which is how many of you money-grubbers seem to feel.  You jump all over anyone who offers a single dissenting opinion like we have the option to contribute but just aren't becasue we're assholes.  Reality check dude, we don't all have girlfriends or wives who are willing to expose themselves on the internet.

For the record, my last GF was cool with it, and for a long time I posted pictures regularly on your forum, simply because you have the web space to do it.  I'd have posted them here too, but there's no way to do it.  But that's not the point - I double checked the rules of the forum, and I was right - those of us who don't have anything to contribute haven't been asked to give up our right to offer our opinions, whether the cash-grabbers like it or not.

In reply to Message (24959.1.1) Question So what do you have for free, to trade? [nt]

By Graham (Styx) - gb Thu 28/09/06 14:51:06 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (24959.1) Sad Damn shame everythings for sale these days [nt]

By Frank - us Thu 28/09/06 14:20:22 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (24959) Pictures Khakis, blouse ans sweater in the pool

By Jennifer and Todd - jet@jetwetfun.com us Thu 28/09/06 05:59:58 GMT

A friend of jetwetfun recently donated the funds for us to buy a pair of khakis for Jennifer and asked that she get wet in them with a blouse and sweater, with the blouse hanging out from under the sweater.  The result was a very nice looking photo set and a clothing combination we hadn't though of before.  In this set, Jennifer gets in and out of the water ... each time going a little deeper and the wet line looked great on these pants.  She later takes the sweater off and swims in just the pants and blouse.  There are several wet hair pictures as well ... some where her hair is in the water, some where she's emerging and some wet-hair-over-the-face pictures.  Enjoy the samples or buy all 115 pics.

http://www.jetwetfun.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.059 seconds to generate ]