Wetlook-Online

Message # 2493.1.1.1

Subject: Pulsing Re: Re: To MK and Leonmoomin

Date: Thu 27/02/03 23:06:33 GMT

Name: Magician gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Kind words and so true - Thanks.

Keep up your good work for this community - we all appreciate your efforts ,even though we probably don't say so enough.

Magician

In reply to Message (2493.1.1) Wink Smile Re: To MK and Leonmoomin

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Thu 27/02/03 03:40:20 GMT

I hope you do get permission and its great that you have started your marraige with complete honesty.  Its always best that the woman you are to spend the rest of your life with knows all about such things.

Good luck with your holiday and marraige, remember to have fun in both.

leonmoomin Pulsing

In reply to Message (2493.1) Tongue To MK and Leonmoomin

By Magician - gb Thu 27/02/03 03:00:50 GMT

I had heard that Chang Mia was the place to go, but I want some beach / swimming pool during the day. Phuket was alot of fun but as you said 90% of people do indeed wear shorts, but I am with my fiancee, and by then wife (honeymoon) and she plans to wear exactly what I like to see girls wearing - mini dresses/mini skirts, so I am very happy.

During my research on the web for Koh Samui ( I've not been there before) I found The Green Mango Club that promises 5 nights of wet fun. Come on in and get wet with us...

I am hoping that this may lead to more women getting wet in more clubing type clothes rather than the beachwear. My young lady will be looking good whatever and I can't exactly get too many photos of other women in any case without having to answer some serious questions!!

I do plan to visit to Chang Mia one day, and just maybe I will plan it for Songkran 2004, after your recommendation. I hate the talcuum powder, so all this water up north sounds excellent. Can't wait to see some of your photos! Maybe I will be able to get 'permission' to show some of mine.

Happy holidays!

Magician

In reply to Message (2493) Info To Magician!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Thu 27/02/03 01:53:56 GMT

Go and read my reply to your post!

leonmoomin Happy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]