minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 05:37:17 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 24926.1.1.1.2

Subject: Hello Re:Well this wasn't really what u would call....

Date: Tue 26/09/06 22:05:38 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
...a  "wet t-shirt" @ 30,000', but more like wet jeans at 30,000' and general all around horseplay Oooh  Still working on a sample page for the site, so hang in there :-)

Jodi, Steff, And Zee are the participants

In reply to Message (24926.1.1.1) Hello Mile high wet t-shirts

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Tue 26/09/06 20:57:45 GMT

Sorry to say that LL can't claim a first. I think there was a forum post about this some time ago, but there was definitely a news item - perhaps a year ago, maybe more, about some folks staging a wet t-shirt contest aboard a plane in flight. I believe at least one of the female flight attendants participated and the male flight crew got at least partially involved in the judging. This has made it's way into internet lore; I may have some of the details wrong or overstated, and have no idea about the consequences for the flight crew, but a high-flying wet t-shirt contest did occur. Perhaps what could be said is that LL may be starting a tradition.
In reply to Message (24926.1.1) Hello Re: And what he 4got to say was...

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 26/09/06 14:23:52 GMT

Sounds very good guys....well done. It also seems like you created a new version of "the mile high club" too.

great stufff

MK

In reply to Message (24926.1) Hello Re: And what he 4got to say was...

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Mon 25/09/06 23:22:50 GMT

...after 3 straight days of editing images, I'll start putting up Leon like sample postings. Also a trailer will be made later toward the end of the week Wink Smile
In reply to Message (24926) DVD/CD new DVD of cuise coming soon...

By Liquidladies/Waterlogged Production - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Mon 25/09/06 22:45:56 GMT

Well,  we got things going well from the cruise now.   I have been looking at a private link of all the pictures and have

heard from my video source things are moving right along..   Should  have a 3 DVD volume set ready for marketing in a few weeks  and for the first 50 orders  we are going to throw in FREE  a CD rom over over 1000 wetlook pictures of the models on the trip....Plus on the members pages all the pics go up and so do many video clips, but you goota get this upcoming

DVD set to add to your wetlook collection....The girls begin their trip with getting wet on the airplane at 30,000  feet and loving it.  (This is another LL original)  we love being first at something...Then day one on the ship Crytal and Loretta jump right into the hottub after being on board the ship only 30 minutes with the clothes there were wearing on the plane.

From there the pool, showers, the hottubs , beaches and waterfalls.....This video is gonna be the best out in a long time from any company and well worth the pricetag we put on it.   Orders will begin to be taken soon for future shipping and remember this should be a 3 DVD set  with about 5 hours of wetlook......Plus don't forget...the first 50 orders get a free CD rom  of 1000's of sexy wet pictures throughout the cruise.  So plut that cash aside and get ready to be the first to own this special limited edition of Liquidladies goes cruising coming out somethime in October....

More details  as we progress with the finished products......(WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]