minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 12:07:09 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 249.1

Subject: Hello Re: It's hard to be a wetlook girl.

Date: Wed 25/09/02 23:56:15 GMT

Name: Christie us

Email: wetshoes@mail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I guess this is why I tend to reserve getting wet for isolated parks, a friend's pool or my own tub.  I'm glad you got away without the fine ... too bad it took so long to do.

Christie

In reply to Message (249) Read This It's hard to be a wetlook girl.

By Asia - pl Wed 25/09/02 22:22:40 GMT

Hi,

I will tell you a story my friend Marta told me. As a warning - wetlook in public - beware!

Asia.

This is what happened to me yesterday! When we where doing some shopping my friend said "I bet you will not get into this fountain"... so I had to do it, because if I didn't he would laugh at me till the end of days. I got into the fountain in the middle of the mall and before I even got completely wet five security guards came and started yelling. Then they took me upstaires to a small room. They LOCKED me and my friend inside and made us wait for 30 minutes for a guy who had "Auchan Wola Park Vice Manager" written on his ID. He then said I will have to pay 4000PLN [about $1000] damage prices (and nothing got damaged!!!). After i refused he called the police. After 2,5 hours of talking with the stupid manager, the security guards and the police, they let me go free of charge. Unbelieveble, how mean people are!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]