Wetlook-Online

Message # 24882.2.1

Subject: Scatter Re: Revised amount is closer to 6,000 [nt]

Date: Tue 26/09/06 22:07:16 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (24882.2) Dancing Re: We just discovered we took over 8000 pictures in 5 days on the cruise

By InterWet2001 - us Tue 26/09/06 16:16:07 GMT

Good thing I can't ever sleep!!!!  I just finished the mastering/touchup on the pics.  I'm burning the masters onto CD-Rs tonight and tomorrow.

Fellow producers and models.....you should have your copies by early next week; I expect to mail them out Friday morning.

There is a boatload (pardon the pun) of pics.  My Interwet2001 update will be a special "cruise" edition.....Look for that update around October 1, 2006 (plus or minus a day or two).

They're coming.......I promise.

Gregg,  IW 2001

In reply to Message (24882) Happy We just discovered we took over 8000 pictures in 5 days on the cruise

By Liquidladies/Waterlogged Production - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Sat 23/09/06 22:45:19 GMT

This might be a wetlook record between 4 photographers and a shitload of wetlook pics in countless outfits and some even skimpy and naughty....Plus we took others of personal satifaction like formals night with the Captain  and many shots of the dining area entertainment.   The girls just loved every minute of the cruise...  and I  loved every minute of them wet to the bone.........pools,  hottubs,  showers, waterfalls, beaches...Gosh  what else?   but the 4 of  us  did plently of shots and they are going to be mastered into several CD  sets  for sale I am sure  and also put on the pay sites....But the video is gonna be the greatest with nothing but wetness and for nearly 2 and 1/2  hours from ship to shore.

When we do LL  sailaway # 2   many of you better save up and go next year with us and also get  in all this wild and crazy fun with lots of sexy wet women from every which way possible.

My  favorite was another Liquidladies original innovation when we got Jodi soaked in her jeans on board the plane at 30,000 feet.   Passengers and crew probally thought we were drunk.....Speaking of which...As soon as we got on the ship  Might Angel and  Loretta jumped right into the hottub in their jeans before we ever set sailed....People gave them the strangest looks  and all the next day people came up to them saying they must have been drunk and they should behave more adult.   Hell,  they were just doing the natural thing of wetlook....having fun!....This too pics and video of...

As I said....too much to tell....get ready to see the pics and video coming out soon.......(WK)   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]