minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 17:37:00 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 24849.3.1

Subject: Hello Re: Members Wives... WHAT to do?

Date: Fri 22/09/06 23:25:08 GMT

Name: WetlookU us

Email: webmaster@wetlookuniversity.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yes.. I am afraid so.. As I said in the above post to Anthony, I am TOO nice sometimes and it sucks to be me...

In this case, A woman called about the charge on her Discover.. This was a FIRST and I really didn't want to ruin a marriage/Relationship, Ect.

I called her back and she quizzed me about what it was..  I gave her the name, address and info given, time submitted and only told her it was a "Web Based Membership".  She continued to asked questions and I told her it was best to ask the people that had access to her card for the details since all the information was correct.  I never heard from her again so I don't know how that ended..

On a side note.. The older ( and fatter I get ) the more I think, things happen for a reason.. Who knows.. She may have asked him/her, he may have come clean and their life might be much better if she "understood".

In reply to Message (24849.3) Peace Man Re: Members Wives... WHAT to do?

By I <3 wet girls - us Fri 22/09/06 23:14:49 GMT

Dude, you covered for your customer-- a complete stranger? Wow, there really are good people out there.
In reply to Message (24849) Hello Members Wives... WHAT to do?

By WetlookU - webmaster@wetlookuniversity.com us Thu 21/09/06 21:30:14 GMT

Okay guys... Having a problem here.. This has only happened once before and I covered someone's ass..  This week, it's gotten out of hand..

I have rec'd 3 different phone calls from IRRATE Wives/ Girlfriends/ Moms/ WHATEVER this week and they expect calls back... I will begin calling them back tomorrow as I have no choice.. That or take Fraud / Chargeback hits. One in Alabama is threatening Police, ect.  Well, I may get the chargeback but since the CCV matched, Address matched and it went on for 3 months before she called, I'm not too worried....

My card processing is set up NOT to reflect Wetlook U or Messy U but you have to be a LITTLE more discreet or creative in your explainations...

If you know who you are, GOOD LUCK..

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]