MyWetloook

Message # 24844.3

Subject: Wow you are an excellent storyteller ! [nt]

Date: Fri 22/09/06 13:40:55 GMT

Name: plonss nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (24844) Read This TWO MORE SHORT WETLOOK STORIES

By CF - gr Thu 21/09/06 16:14:57 GMT

Late August of 1988, in Vasilikos camping of Zakynthos (Zante): I’m spending some holidays here, in my tent, with my girlfriend. There is a beautiful small sandy beach in front of the camping, with a nice wooden beach bar on it, the camping, a small restaurant with a mini market by the main road and nothing else around. South-west of the camping there is another beach, bigger, beautiful and sandy too. There are some rooms for rent and a few restaurants and small shops along that beach. You can go there across the main road in about 30-40 minutes on foot. There is also a shorter way to get there: The two beaches are separated by some rocks. You can swim in front of them, or, if you are tall enough, even walk in front of them, stepping on the sandy bottom neck deep! You won’t need more than 5-10 minutes this way.

(I’m talking about 1988; I don’t know how it is today. I only know that this camping doesn’t exist any more.)

A lot of people used to do that; especially people from the bigger beach were coming to “ours”, mostly for the beach bar.

One morning, as I’m sitting on the beach with my girlfriend, near those rocks, I see once more some people coming in front of them: two girls swimming and two young guys walking, holding some things (bags, wallets, etc) with their hands out of the water. They all are blonde, so I suppose they are North European tourists. (Later, hearing them talking, I realized they were Scandinavian). Starting coming closer, I see that one of the girls was wearing a large yellow long-sleeved cotton shirt, with some small b/w sketches on it. Standing up, I see her also wearing some light, jean-type, yellow too, tight pants! All the others were wearing swimming suits. They walk along the beach and just in front of us, the clothed girl stops, bends down and rolls her pants up a little bit, not to be trailed on the sand. Bending down I can see clearly her braless tits through the open upper buttons of her shirt. Then she follows her friends towards to the beach bar, where they sit all together. 15-20 minutes later my girlfriend proposes me to go to the bar too. And so we do. They only two free chairs are just near them, so we sit there. She seems still wet, but no soaking any more. We sit there drinking something, for an hour or so and then we go back to the beach. Leaving, the “yellow” girl is almost dry anymore. One hour later I see the two couples walking again in front of us. The clothed girl is now completely dry. They keep walking directly to the rocks, they get into the water still walking and a few minutes later disappear from my view, having been anymore neck deep in the sea…

One Sunday afternoon of May, maybe more than twenty years ago, in one of the many Peace parades that were organized those years. We would walk a quite long distance: from a west suburb of Athens (Chaidari), to the center (Syntagma square). The weather was not so good; it had rained in the morning, then it was sunny and later it was cloudy again. That’s why not so many people had gathered there. But it was quite hot. A little bit before starting, some raindrops began to fall. Everybody (apart me!) had some kind of rain protection with himself: nylon jackets, nylon bags, umbrellas, etc. So, we started walking under those raindrops. Almost everybody had already “activated” his personal rain protection.

Then I noticed in front of me a woman about 30-35 years old, walking under the rain, dressed in one of my favorites (to imagine wet) outfits: a white thin, cotton or linen, suit (coat and long pants) and a, white and thin also, cotton, long-sleeved shirt. The rain wasn’t strong still, so I only could see some drops on her clothes. Fortunately, in a while, the rain started getting stronger. I thought then, that she would also start using her rain protection. We were so few, so I had noticed that we were the only ones directly under the rain. But, “double-fortunately”, she kept walking like that! A few minutes later, when the rain had turned to a storm, she became like she had just come from a long swim in the sea (me too!). Watching her from her back, although she was wearing both shirt and coat, I could clearly see the back of her white bra. Then I walked faster, at her side, a little bit in front of her. What happiness! Her shirt was completely see-through and I could enjoy every detail of her bra’s lace sketches and every detail also of the shape from the… “top of her hills”! I also could see clearly the skirt under her pants and her underwear under both. And, of course, her shoulders, her waist, her knees, her legs, all “embraced” by her soaking wet white see-through clothes. What happiness!

I watched also her face. She was turning it to the sky from time to time and seemed to accept the raindrops on it with great pleasure. She had a soft smile on her face and her expression was calm and happy. I’m sure she was enjoying it a lot. Unfortunately, I was too shy then to talk to her, although she was alone.

Finally the rain stopped. People from the neighborhoods were joining us little by little. One hour later we arrived at Syntagma square. I was still close to her and she was still soaking wet. We stayed there for one more hour. We left to different directions. Going to catch the train I lost her in the crowd. Still wet…

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]