minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 17:30:53 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 24841.3.1.2.1

Subject: Read This Re: Good lord, Leon....

Date: Sun 24/09/06 12:06:54 GMT

Name: InterWet2001 us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hey Leon,

are you sure you weren't on the same cruise as us?????  We joked about getting robbed by a band of poor Jamaican kids,

all of the girls were either catfighting or PMS ing at the same time.  All of the producers were overtaken by mild to moderate

heatstroke during the shoots.  (They were ready to bury me at sea....it'd cost too much to ship me back to St. Louis in a casket  LOL)

Plus everyone wanted a 15% gratuity for everything.  Steve's luggage got lost.  Our girls disppeared in the bars and discos not to be

seen again for many hours

Everyone had a pretty good time, and between Sam, Steve, Bob, and me, we got some fabulous pictures.....several thousand to be

more accurate.

I'm afraid to come over to the other side of the pond to shoot.

Fellow wetlook lovers be watching our respective websites for some great wetlook pictures from the Wetlook Cruise to Jamaica.

Ya, mon.  Remember, when driving in Jamaica (guess they think they're British) the rule is:

"Left side is the right side.  The right side is suicide.  No problems here in Jamaica.  Ya, mon."

Gregg,  IW2001

In reply to Message (24841.3.1.2) Mixed Re: Good lord, Leon....

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Sat 23/09/06 23:23:15 GMT

...sounds more like a nightmare for u,when I consider all the lost luggage that Bob and went thru and then finding out I had booked my return flight back 1 day later than it was supposed to be. Then I thought I had left my meds in the stateroom but I found those while unpacking. But, yeah, u pay to get me over there and I gladly help u out, now that I have built some endurance up. I wore the girls out.hehe. Then who gets to do all the editing and web work? taken me all day to do the first batch of 650. But I absolutely loved every minute of it, except for the loading and unloading from the ship. That was a major PITA. Unfazed
In reply to Message (24841.3.1) Info Re: We are back from the cruise with lots to tell !!!!

By leonmoomin - leon@mostwet.com wx Sat 23/09/06 20:16:08 GMT

Glad you had fun!

I was being really sarcastic when i called it a holliday!

On the drive down, we got robbed in Barcelona, they stabbed our tyre, distracted us, then grabbed bags from inside the car!

It was like a month of the worst of "Big Brother", our girls also like to party hard!  We also just happened to be on the party island of the world, Ibiza!  One of the girls missed her flight home, one of them missed her flight to the island!

My bank cancelled my visa debit card, due to the fact it had been used in three countries (England, France and Spain), despite me telling them i was driving to Ibiza, muppets, that phone call was interesting, got it un-cancelled very fast!

We almost had a physical fight between two of the firls on one night.  

It was full of ups and downs, all in all, it was very hard work, 110 shoots in four weeks!  At the end of the day though, we did it!  Just have to say, I could not have managed without Lisa!

Looking for someone to take over this job, applications on a postcard, lol!  You interested Steve?

leonmoomin

In reply to Message (24841.3) Dancing Re: We are back from the cruise with lots to tell !!!!

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Sat 23/09/06 15:52:14 GMT

Yes, it was a blast Wink Smile and a Holiday to remember. Maybe not as sweet as Leon's was But this would fall in a close 2nd, hehe. But for being a holiday, I never worked as hard as I did on it, as did everybody else. The girls were great wet and dry, and man they loved to party, hehe. Hence noone actually got more than 10-20 hours of sleep for the whole cruise. and we did come up with some amazing shoots. I'll be following Leon's holiday postings with my own in a few hours. And the work continues on, LOL
In reply to Message (24841) Info We are back from the cruise with lots to tell !!!!

By Liquidladies/Waterlogged Production - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Thu 21/09/06 14:43:09 GMT

Yep we are back...Sorry WIR..got home before ya and had to tell...You  can  comment..

So just to tell everyone..we got a  bonanza !!!   6 days together with lovely ladies and yet sometimes

at each others throat, but nearly 3500  pictures taken between 4 photographers/producers on this trip.

Waterfalls like you would not believe in Jamaca with lots of wet jeans,  tons of shoots in multiple

outfits on board the ship in pools and hottubs......and then there was the clearwaters/white sandy

beaches of the Cayman Islands where the girls shot in Jeans and  Sundresses we bought them at the

gift shops.....PLUS  formal night with the Captain and then into the pool in their dresses !!!!

Gosh  I could go ON and ON....But let Steve tell you more when he can,  because  he and Interwet

have all the pictures to touch up and publish....I  am sure samples are forth coming....But the video is

remarkable and 2 1/2 - hrs in length with all the above locations and more....

Plus  a  bonus...Jodi wet at 30,000  feet...  it is too good to be true !!......All coming  soon   to

Liquidladies.org.....

(WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]