Wetlook-Online

Message # 24838.1.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Apologize for my german fellow

Date: Thu 21/09/06 12:16:38 GMT

Name: Markus ch

Email: attendant@tubqueens.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Same here, my german friends.

I am from Switzerland and I also work in politics in my business life.

I have some good jewish friends from the time when I worked in the music business - and I have to say I like Jewish Wet's postings a lot.

I also commentet this that way earlier. I made my different experiences with different people from many countries. To judge about a whole country or human group because of single persons you maybe don't like - if you have true reasons or not - is the biggest bull... you can do and really don't show intelligent, open and human mind.

I really think wetlook is a wonderful topic (like football, music, arts) that connects so many different cultures.

I like the jewish girls and sceneries that our friend is showing us - and I don't want to see him stopping that because of ugly comments from a intolerante, frustrated person.

Go on, Jewish Wet - thanks for the words of my german friends! - and all my best wishes.

We have so many conflicts on this planet, don't start silly fights here in a more or less peaceful wetlook community.

Markus

www.tubqueens.com

www.marjoriewet.net

In reply to Message (24838.1) Thumbs Up Re: Apologize for my german fellow

By soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com de Thu 21/09/06 11:18:53 GMT

Well said Robbi.  I (an American) have lived in Germany for almost 8 years and I have met many wonderful German wetlookers including Robbi.  MisterSixty is definitely not the norm, just a guy with some serious issues.  

I think it is a wonderful tribute to this community that so many folks from all different countries have jumped in to defend Jewish Wet.  Keep posting those links Jewish Wet, I love them.

In reply to Message (24838) Peace Man Apologize for my german fellow

By Robbi - de Thu 21/09/06 11:07:39 GMT

I apologize for my german fellow MisterSixty. He is currently terrorizing the german wetlook forum with his agitation against gays, foreigners, people who are in a relationship and others. The strange point is, that he always preaches tolerance in the same line.

But I assure you, that NOT ALL GERMANS ARE IDIOTS !

Das ist echt peinlich !

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]