WetlookPro

Message # 24789

Subject: Question Wetlook - burnout ?

Date: Tue 19/09/06 08:08:49 GMT

Name: Ben uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Last year I asked a question about me having a sort of wetlook burnout because my gorgeous wife was allowing me to get ourselves wet in a variety of locations - too often. I was still getting a buzz but it was less spontaneous since we always planned it. I asked for your advice and help to stop this law of diminishing returns. There were lots of great answers. I have worked on it and these are the current results.

I did not get into wet and messy even though my wife was keen. We tried it a few times but we gave up. (Mud and then Chocolate).

I just wanted to report that  one thing that has turned both of us on is her going swimming on her own with me just being a bystander / spectator. It has been a real turn on to watch her walk down the beach and into the sea fully clothed. She seems to thrive on the attention she gets. Looking at her jeans and shirt dripping as she walked back up the beach to our place  last month was such an erotic pleasure. She went swimming fully clothed in jeans and then a dress twice on the same day in Brighton in July at different locations. One guy came up to her and told her that he had photographed her in the sea by the pier in the morning and asked her was she a model on a shoot?

She has also managed to get herself pushed in the pool at a party and then in a river as we watched a raft race. Some are entirely unexpected, others are sort of planned and some it would have been disappointing for her to come home dry. I don't know how she gives out the message that she wants to go in but she always end up swimming in what she is wearing. She also likes to stay wet until we get home - which has been a lovely bonus.

Another piece of good advice was to take her somewhere warm. We went to the Maldives and she swam first in her jeans and in her dress and shoes later in the week . Again she has lost all the embarrassment that spoilt our first efforts. I have got some shots of her coming down the steps of our water villa into the sea in her jeans. The one thing she is not sure about has been when I have put the shots of these events on webshots and she has got me to take them off after a few days.

Perhaps I have to be grateful for what I have got.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]