Wetlook-Online

Message # 24739

Subject: Hello Boots, jean skirt, top - our 5th contribution

Date: Sat 16/09/06 03:22:59 GMT

Name: PJ cz

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi all,

last week, shortly after uploading 4th contribution my wife got to the bath again. This time we selected jean skirt, light top and knee-high boots to get wet in. The bath had something before and something after:

Before the bath she tried on brand new pair of brown suede boots just to check how well they will look in our bathroom. They didnot get wet yet, but we already selected clothes to go with and I canīt wait to make THAT set. I am just afraid suede boots may not take it well. It seems I will be buying her a lot of boots this autumn  

At the end of a bath she took one more piece of clothing on and I was in heaven - but that will come in some future update, if you will be interested. Strictly dry clean - what it can be ? Another must for wetlook spendings  

Anyway now enjoy existing set. Last week I could not announce uploading of 4th set as the forum was down. But the set is still there for your viewing pleasure.

PJ

http://www.wetlookforum.com/forum/album_personal.php?user_id=269

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]