Wetlook-Online

Message # 24705.1

Subject: Hello Re: Off the subject

Date: Thu 14/09/06 15:29:11 GMT

Name: the ghost uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

if you are running  windows xp with servis pac2 istalled and you want to  run seporate antivirus softwere with its own built in fire wall  then you will have to turn off the windows fire wall it should have given you the option after you installed service pack two if not then go to start menu click on controle panel then look for  the windows firewall option double click and turn it off  i had the same problem i was running  McAfee SecurityCenter and it was clashing with windows fire wall so i turned it off  problem solved  hope this helps

another way of trying to derlete a firewall is click on start menu click controle panel click on add or remove then a box will come on the screen look for the firewall or antivirus softwere you want to remove click on remove it should uninstall it and as a extra measure go to my computor clicl Local Disk(c) witch is your hardrive

program files look for the folder that has the name of your fire wall / antivirus and delete it if the folder is not there the program can not run

hope this helps

In reply to Message (24705) Angry Off the subject

By Captain Nemo - blackfox33uk@yahoo.com uu Thu 14/09/06 14:56:24 GMT

Hi guys,  I know there is a bunch of real clever dicks out there (no offence!!!), and I am trying to get rid of a firewall that doesnt appear to exist, but the computer wont let me find it..  Does anyone have any sugestions, please, pretty please, pretty please wuth sugar on top..

Captain Nemo

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]