Wetlook-Online

Message # 24664.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: The wet section of heelsnlegs.com is updated html

Date: Thu 07/09/06 23:28:13 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM ro

Email: flaviu@beingwet.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi PJ, very good observervation ;) thank you. The truth is that the heels and legs fans asked me for more upskirts and underwear scenes.However I still have many fully clothed updates prepared for the future in the messy and the wet category too. I had to split the heelsnlegs.com site in 3 sections because as you know I am a wetlook fan and I want to have a special wet section on heelsnlegs.com. Then I knew that out there are a lot of messy fans who want to see some elegant shoes and nice girls in messy scenarios. Then of course I had to create the glamor section for the heels fans only for those of them who like the dry lingerie shoes and stockings/pantyhose. The clips on the wetrom.com are clips that I made last year and a year ago. BUT in the near future I plan to post brand new clips on that site too(better pictures and clips made will 3CCD camera). I will go tonight to shoot some wet and messy clips at the Black Sea. I will be there till Monday and I will go with 4 girls(and 3 of them will be new models for the wetrom site). Thank you for your interes and the good words. Cheers, EuroWAM TEAM
In reply to Message (24664.1) Hello Re: The wet section of heelsnlegs.com is updated

By PJ - cz Thu 07/09/06 22:59:05 GMT

EuroWAM TEAM,

where are you pushing your sites to? More lingerie, a bit of nudity, your everytime great models.... Both on wetrom and heelsnlegs. The new style is stunning. Great decision to combine both fully clothed and little clothed pictures, while still keeping nice high heels on !!! I am member of your wetrom site and will soon become a member of heelsnlegs as well, for sure.

Great work

PJ

In reply to Message (24664) Pictures The wet section of heelsnlegs.com is updated html

By EuroWAM TEAM - flaviu@beingwet.com ro Thu 07/09/06 09:21:57 GMT

Hello,
last week I was away but I am sure nobody missed the usual free pictures from heelsnlegs.com ;) This week I will post the free pictures from last week and this week...

this week's updates on

07th September, 2006 ... Evelyn
Black underwear and black fishnet stockings with brown high heels. The perfect outfit for a dip in the sea.

31st August, 2006 ... Tania
Dressed in white dress white pumps and black pantyhose Tania roll in the Black sea\'s water

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://heelsnlegs.com/join.php

this week:

and last week:

Enjoy the pics,
Have a nice day, EuroWAM TEAM.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]