minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 18:54:49 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 24639

Subject: On Drugs Bathing suits under clothes??

Date: Tue 05/09/06 20:20:12 GMT

Name: chriswet85 us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
One thing I've started to notice more and more recently is that a lot of girls, when visiting amusement parks or other such places, will wear a bikini underneath their clothes (You can see it tied behind their neck).  The odd thing is, that they have no intention of taking their clothes off for the wet rides, so what is the point?  Also, as a ride operator on a ride where you can get VERY wet, I have heard many people comment to their friends as they get off the ride things like "Look how soaked I am! I'm not wearing a bathing suit under this!"  Or, "good thing I had a bathing suit on under this!".  These people were not just splashed, or sprayed...they were SOAKED head to toe, through and through.  Why does it matter if you are wearing a bathing suit or not if A) you're wearing your clothes anyway and B) you're not taking your clothes off after you've gotten soaked.  This seems to be quite common, at least from where I'm from (Long Island, NY), even some of my friends do it.  Personally, I dont really care either way, its just something I've noticed.  Any ladies of the forum care to comment on why people do this?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]