minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 20:58:52 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 24609.4.1.2.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Yes the hanffull of 'em were without audio....

Date: Wed 06/09/06 06:24:57 GMT

Name: pissapoika fi

Email: pissapoika@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hint hint; you should try to solve problems like this with software called "Gspot"
In reply to Message (24609.4.1.2.1) Info Yes the hanffull of 'em were without audio....

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Tue 05/09/06 22:55:23 GMT

...Altho the Chandra west one was underwaater so obviously no sound needed, and the Amytiville one there was no dialogue, so no sound needed.

Glad u were able to view them, Wet Casual.

In reply to Message (24609.4.1.2) Hello Re: So then, how do you actually PLAY these???

By WetCasual - klesbader@spray.no no Tue 05/09/06 22:21:54 GMT

Finally got them to work using MPlayer classic. No sound tho, but that may be the way they're intended to be?
In reply to Message (24609.4.1) Note Re: So then, how do you actually PLAY these???

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Tue 05/09/06 09:03:26 GMT

Huh...? Are you serious?

I find the evidence rather suggests your computer is shagged. Very much so. The odds of six MPEG clips and three AVI clips (I am assuming these are DivX AVI), from different sources, ALL being broken, is very slim.

Yes, two of the MPEG clips don't play in Windows Media Player 6 in Windows 2000, I find that really odd. They play in Media Player Classic, and they contain MPEG 2 video data, so they may just be incorrectly encoded somewhere. JHtvbreizh.avi however plays just fine in old Windows Media Player 6.

And since other people can play them too, you need your computer looking at. What OS is this, and what player software? For the AVI clips, try both the official DivX player (if your platform has one) as well as the native player (WMP in Windows, QuickTime Player in Mac OS). Go back and play older clips of the same file extensions, make sure those all work.

In reply to Message (24609.4) Hello So then, how do you actually PLAY these???

By WetCasual - klesbader@spray.no no Tue 05/09/06 06:33:55 GMT

Downloaded every plugin available, and STILL can't play any of them!!! How 'bout posting some vids that people can actually watch the next time, eh??
In reply to Message (24609) Film/AVI The "Freebie" page is now up....

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Sun 03/09/06 20:43:11 GMT

...or as I call it, "the bandwidth usage" page, Wink Smile

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]