Wetlook-Online

Message # 246.2.1.1.1

Subject: Drink Me Re: Smileys..

Date: Thu 26/09/02 06:11:26 GMT

Name: wetinred us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
[great] Nigel, this is to [smokin]! U are now [crown]the king of forums 2 U [drinkme][drink me]  wir
In reply to Message (246.2.1.1) Hello Smileys..

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Thu 26/09/02 03:16:53 GMT

Hi Paul,

I'm glad you like it here !

To get the smileys, you can either click on them directly, or type the codes in, the code for Peace Man  is -[sm41]- without the minuses, and with a space each side. (it's easier to just click the icons)

Nigel

In reply to Message (246.2.1) Wink Smile Re: Re: Big Forum Update

By Paul - the lazy one - gb Thu 26/09/02 02:52:25 GMT

Although I obviously need more practise with the smilies! lol

In reply to Message (246.2) Hello Re: Big Forum Update

By Paul - the lazy one - gb Thu 26/09/02 02:45:38 GMT

Superb forum, Nigel. You've done us all proud. Let's hope nobody lets you down.

[smpeace man]

In reply to Message (246) Drink Me Big Forum Update

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Wed 25/09/02 22:05:12 GMT

Hi All,

after a lot more coding, I've just updated the forum Bouncing  You can now put the Smiley/Icons in your messages for a start... and there are a lot more of them !  As before, clicking the selection box next to the smiley sets the one displayed in the index, but Clicking on the Smiley itself now includes the tag for it in the message text ! Like this : Smokin

I've removed the 'Append original message', this is now done automatically, without wasting disk space, by linking directly to the original(s).

On the Index List, there are now some more options:

Firstly, you can set the Time Zone that you are in, relative to GMT.  E.g. in the UK we are currently at GMT+1 (Summer Time), East Coast USA should currently be at GMT-4 (I think).

When you select a new entry from the list box, the paghe will reload and change the times shown.  If you don't have JavaScript enabled, you will get the "Update Changes" button to press.

Please note, the software does not automatically adjust for Summer Time/Daylight Saving, so when you addjust your clockis in your house, you will have to adjust it here as well.

The main feature now added is to HIGHLIGHT 'new' messages that have been posted within the last X hours/days/weeks etc.  They are highlighted in the Index with a

Also, by default, you will only see threads that have 'new' messages.  It is best to leave this selected, as otherwise the Index will take a long time to load !

I am planning to archive messages more than a couple of weeks old, so they can still be viewed, but not replied to directly, but at the moment, all messages are still on the Index.

All the settings rely on using Cookies, that are stored on your PC.  No other information is stored, and it is not used for any other purpose, so please have Cookies enabled (as well as Javascript, CSS and 'referers') to get the full expreience here !

Have fun Exclamation Dancing

Nigel

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]