Wetlook-Online

Message # 24595.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: ? for u all

Date: Sun 03/09/06 08:34:15 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I can't really comment on my personal life as I'm only 25 and as a child I was definitely strange. I don't really have enough to go on there.

However, I will say this much. Desert Hawk's "clean wholesome fun" remarks remind me, when you look at pictures on Webshots, Flickr etc the subjects tend to be no older than about 24. 18-24 in the case of university fountain capers, or the ever mysterious bid days (where there are rarely any after shots), and more like 17 and under for playing in pools clothed.

It makes me feel old. It makes me feel like it's all over, that I missed my only chance, since I've reached the age now (and I'm nearly 26) where people just don't get wet any more. I am sure this is not true, and what it may be is that people's obsession with photographing everything dies out after a while and you just have a good time without trying to create a documentary out of it in the process.

I don't really know; I've not really had any good friends -- you know, people you can really have a good time with -- in very many years, and those people I call friends are generally not in the same country. So I lack anything to really go on as to what people of my age get up to and, moreover, what people of a similar outlook on the world to me get up to. Fellow nerds who don't do the whole getting drunk thing, yet are still naturally full of crazy ideas. It's much harder to be crazy alone.

If I go off wetlook with age, it will be from boredom I guess, and realising that there's just no damn point doing it alone. It's firmly connected in my mind with women and sex. Yet, it's fairly one-sided as wetlook from a "look" perspective is a male thing anyway, so I have nothing to offer women with wetlook. It's not doing me any favours. Maybe I'll just get fed up with it in the end. Probably not, just more jaded and bitter.

In reply to Message (24595.1) Hello Re: ? for u all

By wetinwisc - cheesehead1965@hotmail.com us Sun 03/09/06 07:42:49 GMT

I've noticed that myself.  I think I felt the need to hide my desire to get wet in my clothes as I got to be an adult, maybe because I felt that wetlook was for children, and that people were expected to grow out of it as adults.  My favorite wetlook pictures involve wading in creeks, streams, rivers, and other natural bodies of water, and walking under waterfalls in clothes.  I guess I've felt that people don't look down at doing this when you're 12, but if you're still doing this after 25, people think you're retarded or have some mental problem.  I had my first wetlook experience at 7, when I took a creekwalk, and was told to leave my shoes on.  I ended up diving from the top of a waterfall into the pool below fully clothed, and I've been hooked ever since.  At first I wouldn't mind doing that with others watching, but as I got older, I felt the need to find secluded places to engage in this activity.  I think I've become more comfortable with doing this openly in the last couple of years, thanks to this forum.
In reply to Message (24595) Hello ? for u all

By Charis - uu Sun 03/09/06 04:48:00 GMT

Hi Wetlookfans,

In my younger years I like get wet very much, but when I get "older", it looked like I would hide it or it was over. Maybe a lit hypocritical? Remember that I was invited to jump into the water (with my clothes?) by another person who already did that, yet I feel regret, that chance was maybe really great!

At this moment it is really stronger back then before, but I don't dare ask some of my relatives, fear that they don't understand or like this.

Am I the only one with this contradictionary feelings?  Confused

Charis

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]