Wetlook-Online

Message # 24586

Subject: Hello ~~THE WAM CHALLENGE~~

Date: Sat 02/09/06 21:32:05 GMT

Name: Anonymous us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hello all,

I'd like to introduce something I've created called The WAM Challenge.  TWC is a contest where the competitors who enter  will perform weekly wet and messy tasks.  They will video tape themselves doing the task, upload it to youtube, add it to a group I've created, then I will post all the videos for that week on the UMD Messy forum where everyone can vote for their favorite.  Whoever has the lowest  votes for the week is eliminated.  In the end we will have one winner.  Competitors will have 3-4 days to complete the task, and voting will then last for another 3-4 days.

What will the winner win??  Well, I'd like to ask if maybe a WAM producer may offer the prize.  If one would like to contribute, please email me (iluvmud1@yahoo.com), I will announce it before the start of the contest, and then in the end, the winner will work directly with you to claim their prize.  I'm not doing this to get a free token to a site, so I don't want to be involved in the transaction to the winner.

Who can enter this contest??  Whoever is willing, male or female, even WAM producers can hop in on the contest by entering one of their models.  BUT there are only going to be 20 spots for contestants.  Willing participants must submit a video introducing themselves and show they are a true Wammer .  This is just to eliminate people that might join but then never submit anything when a task is given.

Where's the youtube group??

http://www.youtube.com/group/TheWAMChallenge

This will be the group where all the videos for the contest will be stored.  Contestants will receive rules on what to do for submitting videos (wording, etc.)

So, for the next week, the lines are open.  If you would like to be a contestant, video tape yourself and upload it to youtube, then add it to the group.  Hopefully by next Sunday we can have 20 contestants and I will announce the first task on the UMD messy forum.

If you have any questions please email me at iluvmud1@yahoo.com.  Good luck everyone!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]